Damn, even the priests are tired of that shit

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Damn, even the priests are tired of that shit

1. paulb says:

Took some deer sticks to the office people at my Chiropracters. One of the cuter ones want to know if they where gluten free. Bought lost my cookies.

2. One of the many Bills says:

If my wife eats gluten she gets so she can’t breath. We arn’t catholic but she would ask if we were.

It’s not the people that have a genuine problem with gluten that are the problem, it’s the fad people. I was in the store a couple years ago in California (naturally) and overheard a mommy telling her two kids “Come on, now we’ll go get your gluten free snacks.” The kids were maybe 2 and 3 years old. What the fuck does a 3 year old kid care about gluten?

• One of the many Bills says:

Agree. I wonder if people know there’s a real reason people don’t eat gluten or that it is a fad. I feel bad for my wife but we’ve learned to cook around it. I have my own butter so I can get bread crumbs on it. Couldn’t live without bread.

• Andrew says:

Yep. My stuff (gluten full) and her stuff (gluten-free). Cook two pans of pasta and one of sauce.

Separate spoons for stirring. It’s not hard, now. 15 years ago, when ‘gluten-free’ meant you had to shell out serious money, or only eat rice, that was the time of suckage.

It is what it is. But thanks to all those pretentious a-holes, the quality of food is better, I can take my wife out for dinner once in a blue moon, and I can do all this without breaking our bank account.

• Bacon says:

I’m as sick of the gluten-free nonsense as anyone.

Yet, as Andrew correctly points out, the fad people are the main reason why the people that have a genuine problem now have a much easier time, more choices, and better quality food.

Now if only the faddists would STFU about it!

3. bogsidebunny says:

The Catholic Church does allow low-gluten breads, however the use of gluten-free recipes has been strictly prohibited. In terms of the sacrament of the Eucharist, only wheat bread was judged to be valid matter by the RC hierarchy.

The sign is fake.

4. Bud says:

That’s all well & good about the wafers, but is the communion wine made from non-GMO organic grapes cold pressed by the feet of young virgins?

5. NewVegasBadger says:

With this fad of labeling foods “gluten free”, one could label a bottle of water as being “gluten free” and some idiot would buy it.

• Bacon says:

Actually, that’s already happening. There are a whole bunch of certified gluten free brands of.bottled water. Stupid beyond belief, but true.

If you want to laugh so hard you vomit, look up the “clara gluten free water company”, which offers an elevated experience for lifestyle-oriented individuals. They claim that their product can only exist when all elements of their belief process cycle are aligned.

Seriously.

No, I ain’t giving them a link. Their fucking bottled tapwater costs more than my best wine.

6. formwiz says: