FLORIDA??!! Who’da thunk it???

BARTOW — Davenport Mayor Teresa Darlene Bradley was arrested Tuesday on allegations she was using dead people’s handicapped placards to park in designated spaces at City Hall.
Bradley, 60, faces felony charges of using a deceased person’s identification and possessing an altered or counterfeit decal on a handicapped placard, both of which carry a prison term up to five years if she’s convicted.

This entry was posted in Florida. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to FLORIDA??!! Who’da thunk it???

1. fjord says:

wow. that’s a felony?

I’d hate to be late returning library books there.

• fjord says:

Not that I’m dissing the handicapped thing.

But I love it when something this innocuous turns you into a hardened criminal while real criminals operate banks, run governments, etc.

• rolldog says:

No doubt. Up to 5 years in jail for that?

2. rayvet says:

That’s some straight up white trash shit right there. Both the woman and what she did. Is it me or does it seem like every Tom, Dick and Harry has a handicapped sticker on their car and/or riding around the retard buggies all the stores provide now. I’d be embarrassed to be those people nowadays. But I guess when one lacks pride in oneself, then you pretty much do whatever you “feel” like doing.

• fjord says:

my favorite is the people with ‘therapy’ or companion dogs ( anklebiters mostly) in strollers or purses. allowed in stores because the humans can’t go out unaccompanied.
      (it’s all about ME )

or the strange animals they try to get on planes.

• rayvet says:

I was bit by a “service dog” in Kroger a few years ago. Funny thing, it was one of my patients. I was trying to “read” what the vest said and the little Fucker bit my finger. Owner (client) said, yeah he doesn’t like people he sees in public. Then why the FUCK did you have him out in public with a bullshit service dog vest asshole?

3. Elmo says:

Been busy in Florida lately, hasn’t it?

4. NewVegasBadger says:

Any guesses, as to what party the mayor belongs to? I do have my suspicions. It’s not so much the deed, but the attitude behind it. The attitude being; the rules don’t apply to me, rules are for every one else to follow.