For all my Jewish readers

-WiscoDave

There’s the difference between Jews and muslims. Jews will laugh when I make fun of their holidays, muslims will issue a fatwa against me.

This entry was posted in funny pics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to For all my Jewish readers

1. TW says:

Very true. Nobody tells better Jew jokes than a Jew.
    btw, as a kid, I asked my Dad to borrow 5 dollars. HE says, 4 dollars, what do you need 3 dollars for?

2. One of the many Bills says:

My son in law is Jewish. I love him to death but I feel bad for him cause he won’t eat bacon or ribs. He’s got some great jokes too.

3. AmericanBTGoG says:

When I was a kid I was very proud that I had saved a quarter by riding the rear bumper of the local bus. I told my dad, and he smacked me. “Next time, ride the bumper of a cab, save a dollar.”

4. The DA says:

Even black guys doing Jewish guys are funny.

Then there’s the best (and only) Hebrew Holiday Comedy Action movie, ever.

“Shaft” and “A Hannukah Story”, rolled into one.

Mazeltov.

5. NewVegasBadger says:

Yeah, some folks will still bitch, whine and complain even if you hung them with a new rope!

6. Brad_in_IL says:

Jewish regular reader here. Thanks for the holiday laugh. Here’s another laugh …

What’s a Jewish mother’s greatest dilemma?

She has a gay son who’s dating a doctor.

7. crazyeighter says:

Jews don’t come knocking on your door trying to get you to come to church with them.

8. Andrew says:

Funniest guy I ever knew was a full-out Hassid, curls, big-assed shoulder-padded jackets, the whole thing.

Listening to him mumble under his breath about every one around him, especially his family, was a pants-pissing experience. And to make matters worse, his little ‘old country’ grandma would actually chase him around with a big assed wooden spoon for making fun of him, not being a good boy (meaning being a rabbi and married with lots of kids, at the age of 20.)

And, yeah, he was a wizard with jewelry tools, and could assess finger-rocks by being near them within 5′. Fucking wizard.

Went off to Israel to fuck with the towelheads. He’s now a rabbi and has a pack of kids.

Lachaim, baby.

9. davidhuntpe says:

Speaking of Jews and guns, this is interesting.

A Very Personal Opposition to Gun Control