Free shit in Pembroke Pines, Florida

This entry was posted in Florida, To Serve.... Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Free shit in Pembroke Pines, Florida

1. Djamer says:

Really NICE free shit too! Opportunities only in America!

2. Roger says:

DAMN! I missed out. That’s only about two miles from my home!
    Some cop is gonna be is deeeep shit soon.

• Baldrick says:

That’s funny! I used to live at W. Fairway Rd. right off Taft St. Went to Cooper City High too!

3. Blackdog says:

I hope he was smart enough to dip his finger tips in elmers glue,. Otherwise, he left plenty of prints.
    What an I thinking? He’s in jail as we speak.

4. B says:

Dude has balls.

5. better not say says:

Tell me again how this little shit deserves to have his gun and voting rights restored when he gets out.

Hell, tell me why he needs to continue to waste oxygen.

I’ve had enough. No Mercy.

• Andrew says:

Are you talking about the idiot cop who should be arrested or the Freegan scavenger?

At least the cop should be fired. At most put in prison for public endangerment.

• better not say says:

All of the Above.
        If you want to stay in civilized society, you must at a minimum not bother good people.

I’ll compromise with making little rocks from big ones for long years instead of death penalty on lesser felonies. I’m not completely heartless. ()

6. bogsidebunny says:

Merry Fuckin’ Christmas. Like the rest of the “bros” just what the kid wanted. Bullet proof vest and a shiny AR-15.

Santa a good Mother-fucker.

7. al says:

Did you notice the door was open! Didn’t even have to use the handle! What is the name of orficer dumb shit who takes such poor care of the peoples stuff? Make that ass hat pay for the replacement of the stuff then can him, bar them from civil service jobs for life!

8. Trib says:

Raccoons all look alike in the dark. never will catch him.

9. Winston Smith says:

kid turns himself in. hopefully the popo gets disciplined.

Ken, you might want to bump this up so folks know the outcome.