Fucking lightweights

Chronic cannabis users are at risk of experiencing a horrifying new condition that is being reported at hospitals across the country.
‘Scromiting,’ doctors say, is becoming an all-too-familiar site at emergency rooms, with patients ‘screaming and vomiting’ as they turn up for help.
The condition, called Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS), is not properly understood but medical experts believe the symptoms appear from individuals using or consuming heavy amounts of marijuana over a long period of time.
Dr Aimee Moulin, an emergency room physician at UC-Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, said she has seen a rise in cases since California legalized recreational marijuana last November.

This entry was posted in California, Drugs, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Fucking lightweights

1. Steve says:

Yeppers, we see it al the time here in Killeen, Texas. Home of Fort Hood.
    There are only two kinds of women in Fort Hood; those that are brought here and those that are left here………..

Steve

2. gamegetterII says:

I think these people are smokin shitty weed that has pesticide residue on it.
    I know more than a few guys who smoke ridiculous amounts of weed- and have for 20 years or more.
    None of them ever had anything like that happen.
    3 of those guys worked for or with us for 15 years or so.
    Those 3 weren’t worth a damn unless they smoked weed before work and on breaks.
    I’m the opposite- I start cutting boards to the wrong length, cutting angles opposite of how they need to be cut,and forget about me cutting rafters if I smoked weed- that’s a lost cause.

3. Kurt says:

“The condition, called Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS)…”

Condition? WTF? They got greedy and huffed the bong too hard. Doctor’s prescription should be, “Don’t do that, dumbass.”

4. nonncom says:

I think we can safely say the Colombian, Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, etc. that we smoked in the 60’s and 70’s, may not have been as potent as today’s crops, but it always gave a sweet aroma, and a buzz you could deal with…..even overdoing it, all one wanted to do was fuck, eat, and sleep….of course, being in your teens and early twenties, one didn’t really have to be stoned for that to apply….

5. Winston Smith says:

Based on decades of……….. Observation, I call bullshit on this.

6. Ray says:

The story is total bullshit. We were smoking oil soaked Lebanese Blond , Red Kurf , and Nepalese royal hash, by the brick and all it did was send you to dream time. We were dropping raw LSD 25 fresh from Bears lab and the “Bolivian marching powder” was coming in pure. Our drugs were just as good as the shit they got now and maybe better. IMO they got some bad juju from Monsanto on that shit.

7. bettysteve says:

55 oh 56 now, and still smoking half ounce a week, have been since l was in my early 20’s after leavin the Army, pure, natural, not mixing it with tobacco (ICK!!), l can still ride a bicycle 20 miles to go get another bag in quick time, l would be wondering if they are smoking that fake shit that has more chemicals than burning plastic.

8. Bacon says:

I don’t smoke or use. Never did, since I never had any interest in anything other than alcohol. But I’ve known plenty of heavy users over the years, and one thing is clear:
    There’s no possible reason for the screaming.

Want to vomit, vomit. Want to seek help, seek help. Want to scream, shut the fuck up.
    Really, the screaming alone is enough reason to call bull on this and suspect that the whole thing is simply made up.