I’d have to kill a motherfucker

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to I’d have to kill a motherfucker

1. Judy says:

The person sitting at the desk behind her has a point. Of course, being the bitch that I am, I would have pinned her hair under my note book. She is going to be pissed either way. Also, note this has gone on long enough they thought about, and then, brought a full-size set of shears to class to cut the hair.

• POd American says:

Around here, you’d pay $10 for a haircut like that…..”just a little off in the back!”

2. 1980XLS says:

This, the bitch at the desk behind her.
    God bless women with long hair.

3. John h. says:

Thats physical assault if im not mistaken
    John h.

4. massimo7 says:

I think Judy is right the kid did think about it, but no imagination on their part. drizzling some super glue starting 3 inches below her scalp in circles would do a much better job.

5. Grandpa says:

…and the kid with the scissors will get busted on assault charges, and the shears will be considered a deadly weapon. The girl will get counseling, and the Lifetime TV movie of her ordeal will net her millions….
    Jaded? Me? Nah.

6. John Deaux says:

I would have cut it much higher on her head.
    Get your shit squared away and out of my way or loose it

7. SemperFi, 0321 says:

Some of you folks don’t understand that you have no right to fuck with someone else’s body, whether you find their blue or pink hair offensive or not. Falls under the same rules as assault or rape.
    I came to the understanding decades ago that if someone wanted to cut my ponytail or beard to satisfy his own amusement, he’d find a knife stuck in his skull. I’d call that a fair trade.

• John Deaux says:

I don’t think you get the point, cutting it is not for my own amusement. It’s to get what you should have taken care of but didn’t out of MY business so I WILL take care of it.
      As to your final point, my response is bring it and your lunch cause it’s going to get fun fast and just may not end the way you think.

• corinthianscales14 says:

Some of you folks don’t understand that you have no right to fuck with someone else’s body, whether you find their natural hair offensive or not. Falls under the same rules as assault or rape.
      I came to the understanding decades ago that if someone wanted to cut my kempt hair or beard to satisfy his own amusement, he’d find a knife stuck in his skull. I’d call that a fair trade.

So tolerant now, isn’t it.

• warhorse says:

if I put my hand on your shoulder, and you tell me remove the hand or lose it, but I keep putting my hand on your shoulder, how long before you break my hand?

if you keep putting your hair on my desk, and I ask you to remove the hair…how long before you lose the hair?

get your shit out of my space. I give plenty of warnings but if you ignore them, pay the consequences.

• John Deaux says:

Absolutely right
        They had their chance to take care of it and didn’t so
        Fuck em if they don’t like the result

• JustJJ says:

Kill someone for touching your precious hair… Yeah, ok tough guy, go ahead and bring your pig sticker to my gunfight. *sheesh*

8. Doug says:

beautiful face; BAD move to cut the hair. Ask first. Desk is not important, hair is…….on the other hand, it’s just hair.

9. snuffy says:

She looks Latina, and fucking pissed. Better hope she doesn’t have a straight razor or a switchblade in her boot. Of course, the next photo in sequence might be the scissors sticking out of his eye.

10. Betting the cutter is an ugly duckling

11. Gryphon says:

Had a (Krazy) Korean GF for a while, Hair down to Her Knees like a Cape, She liked to Flaunt it (being a Dancer helped) and I started to have to always walk 2 steps behind Her because people would try to Touch it… Guys and Girls. Man. if that ever happened to Her, SHE would have jammed the Scissors through their Eye and out the back of their Skull…

12. Just Saying says:

Should have gathered it up and moved it to the side with a comment about having beautiful hair. Women love that sort of sh*t… He’s got all of the semester to nail the chick – better solution than nuking it at the beginning…