Justice For Daniel Shaver

Hey, I was prowling around over at Western Rifle Shooters Association and was reading the comments in the post CA did about the Shaver murder. One of the commenters kindly provided a link to a gofundme account for his widow if you want to help out.

This entry was posted in Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Justice For Daniel Shaver

1. Dan says:

Money for his family is NOT justice. Justice would be to have the former Mesa officer rounded up then STRUNG UP for his crime. As long as he walks the streets justice has NOT been served and honest citizens are at risk.

2. B says:

Excatly. What Dan says. What we oughta do is gather money and find a WiseGuy who is willing to put a hit out on ex-Mesa police officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford….. a really good beating, Maybe bust a knee or something.

I’d contribute to that fund.

3. Sunny says:

This was the most sickening thing I’ve seen lately.
    The SOB cop needs extreme justice because the just-us system is obviously not working for the regular guy.
    sunny

4. Djamer says:

I cannot watch the video, but I contributed. Yes, I would also contribute to a goon fund. . .

5. Thanks for linkage, brother.

6. Bibliotheca Servare says:

Not just the murderous SoB himself, the sergeant who is shouting those ridiculous orders and threats in the video needs to be introduced to a rope and a tree, too. This is the only article I could find on the fucker. They make it sound like it wasn’t murder, but, hey, now we know the bastard’s name. https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/

• crazyeighter says:

Why do I get the idea that this is Brailsford’s first ride without the training wheels?

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.