New Mexico school shooting

New Mexico State police said two students are dead after a shooter opened fire at Aztec High School Thursday morning. The shooter is also dead.
Officials with the Navajo Nation said 15 others were injured but NMSP said there were no additional injuries. We are working to figure out the discrepancy.

This entry was posted in News, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to New Mexico school shooting

1. Cj says:

Damn. Used to live 20 minutes from there until a couple years ago.

2. Whynoyougo says:

Right on cue with the reciprocity Bill heading to the Senate.

3. Jared says:

AHS 1991. My niece and nephew were there this morning.

The discrepancy is that the media is fake news.

4. Padawan says:

Wow…that’s not convenient now is it.

Somebody please explain how well these “gun free” zones are working out.

5. Sanders says:

My cousin’s youngest daughter just graduated that school this year.

6. crazyeighter says:

I’m curious to see who blames HR38 first: Shannon, Difi, Chucky or Gabby.

• Heathen says:

Won’t matter, they all take their orders (and $$$) from Lil’ Mikey (((Bloomberg))).

7. donnie says:

Not a big fan of “reciprocity” myself. Someone tell me the good in it. How can any federal involvement increase freedom under the constitution of a constitutional right? Has it ever happened before? Just askin.

8. Jared says:

Ain’t no conspiracy. Just another pissed off teen. But since we live in such a small town, the police were there within 60 seconds and all the lock down drills paid off. But I can’t imagine being a police officer knowing your kid was in school and wondering if you walk around a corner and find your kid.

My nephew was a couple of classrooms down from where this all was. My niece is pretty shaken up.

More details: