Stop resisting while my dog rips your fucking arm off

This entry was posted in Dogs, To Serve..., Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Stop resisting while my dog rips your fucking arm off

1. Mike says:

I love dogs and to train one to do that is abusive
    and I assure you if you turn a dog on me like that, with tears in my eyes I will kill it and return it to its maker. Because you have no right to master a dog that way.
    that poor dog thinks it is protecting its kin and can never be fixed. to damn many cops get off on this shit

2. Ken M says:

Why on earth did they conceal the dog’s identity?

3. bogsidebunny says:

A dog’s gotta do what a dog’s gotta do.

4. rayvet says:

Act the douche bag, get treated like a douche bag. Criminal. Check. In Jail. Check. Making it difficult for personnel that that had to call in a dog to begin with. Check. You get the trifecta and deserve everything that comes your way. Like a child being taught not to touch the hot stove, he’ll learn the next time to be more cooperative.

• Mike says:

Back it up
      Just because he is In jail doesn’t mean he is guilty and in fact many who are in jail are their due to gov malfeasance

• rayvet says:

I find the likelihood of your assertions to be minuscule at best. I stand by my belief. He’s a criminal, he gets criminal treatment. Now as far as the dog situation goes, I’ve said before at this site that I think MOST police canine handlers are not trained properly in the use of their dog. So that would also probably be true here. But I can say that the chances are this guy deserved this.

• Knuckler says:

So hypothetically if your son was the one on film getting chewed up he’s still a criminal? He must be a criminal he’s getting arrested right? The cops never arrest innocent people…..

• Mike says:

Let’s see. A lone
          Man in a box unarmed outnumber at least 3 to 1 even if he is a level 10 certified dirtbag what could possibly justify a good mauling by a dog this side of pure malicious cowardice by the orcs in blue.
          He could have been left alone until he was ready to comply or asleep
          Or the orcs could learn how to actually treat people as human beings.
          And if you condone such action remember the State is a two edged sword

• rayvet says:

“He could have been left alone until he was ready to comply or asleep”
            Absolutely not. You reap what you sew (did I spell that right?). You fuck up while in custody, pay the price. This is the price. Funny thing about NOT being a criminal. I’ve never seen the inside of a police station. Guess that’s not something I’ll have to worry about. Unless I break the law. And then, well I guess how I behave will dictate how I’m treated. At least 99% of the time that’s the way it is.

• Winston Smith says:

Around here most of what is in jail is child support, career drugs, and/or driving on suspended. That said, it takes hundreds of violations to end up in jail and if you DO end up and jail AND THEN STILL act the fool, you almost certainly get what you deserve.

I LOVE it when the puppy has fun.

• warhorse says:

so lock the door and walk. check back every 4 hours or so and see if he’s hungry yet. after a few days he’ll either comply or he’ll be so weak you won’t have any problems.

there are better ways to get compliance than to have a dog tear at his arm while yelling “STOP RESISTING”

5. Max Damage says:

All he had to do to avoid having a close and personal encounter with a dog was to cooperate, put his arms out the slot and allow himself to be “cuffed up”.

That’s it. It’s not hard. It’s not abusive. It’s for the safety of everyone involved, including the inmate. You cooperate, you don’t have any issues.

If he’s going to play the fool with jail guards, it doesn’t matter if he’s been convicted of something or not. At that point, he’s just being an uncooperative jackass and no prison guard should have to put himself at risk of ANY injury in order to deal with his stupidity.

I’m not trolling – I’ve been a correctional officer.

As they say, “Talk shit, get bit”.

• Mike says:

I’m sure you were an upstanding paragon of virtue and would never have participated in the excessive use of force and daisies would sprout wherever you would tread.
      I know we don’t have all the facts in evidence and that guy could be Satan incarnate and if he would have just submitted to one more cavity search or just did what the good and noble officer friendly had instructed him to do then he would be free as a bird.
      The lengths that humans will go to to delude themselves. And the mental gymnastics they will leap to to justify sadistic actions on both sides of the law is flat out appaling.
      Just as long as the LEO goes home at night! Seems to be the cry that justifies the roadside summary executions, and asset forfeiture and dog attack’s .
      Yet we have soldiers in prison and on trial for behavior unbecoming for what our cops do here on our streets every day.
      I stand by my first statement.
      Sic a dog on me and I’ll return it’s dead carcass to you.
      By the way yes I have been attacked by a dog, yes I have served and continue to do so as a ff/aemt and a good portion of my negitive view of cops comes from my close dealings with them. On the same team kind of stuff.
      Sorry Kenny your house so I’ll be quiet now this stuff pisses me off!

6. rayvet says:

“roadside summary executions”
    BLM called. They want their motto not used by privileged white dudes. Do you fall into that category? You realize if you return a dead carcass police dog to them, you’ve just killed an officer and will be prosecuted as such right? Again, most officers have no right or knowledge of really how to use a dog. I’ll concede that. But that problem will have to be fixed by law changes and voting. Not thinking you’re going to solve the problem itself. That’s like me saying I’m going to stop the Muslim problem by removing Muslims from society as I encounter them. It’s a good sentiment, but don’t think I’ll get away with it.

• crazyeighter says:

I’ll consider a dog to be an officer when I hear it recite the same oath the human does. Until then, it’s a tool like a nightstick, sidearm or taser.

7. Sabre22 says:

The inmate was probably given several opportunities to comply with the officer instructions. when he repeatedly refused the dog was used to gain compliance. The dog is a tool like a Taser or pepper spray. Having worked in the regional prison a long time i have been involved in similar situations to some inmates it is a game.

8. Djamer says:

Prisons are filled to make the Human Farmer more rich. NOT to keep us “safe” or rehabiliate the “criminals”, etc. . . Also, COs are not POs and do not require Academy training. They are glorified security guards, and merely enforce Prison rules, including prevention of escape and all that entails. This is just the same old male based insecurities exhibited as control.

9. Ed243 says:

Looks to me like the handler didn’t have complete control. The dog would not release on command and the handler got his fingers nipped.

10. livintoride says:

using a potential lethal weapon on a caged man how brave of them.