Talk about a blow out…

This entry was posted in Aw Fuck. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Talk about a blow out…

1. Chuck says:

Ya DO see that’s an exhaust pipe on a diesel rig, right???

Fuck, it is. I thought it was the rubber blown out.

• DW says:

That’s one of those big ass loud fuckin exhausts that drive me crazy. I just don’t get the whole thing, I want my truck to sound as loud as possible so it sounds tough. To each their own. Just stay away from my house.

2. HeyLuis! says:

Reminds me of an ex GF

3. paulb says:

Looks like a blowout to me, not. Why put a fart can on a diesel? Rednecks.

4. 9Booger says:

some people have more money than brains

5. One of the many Bills says:

Never understood the idea of sinking a shitload of money into truck accessories. Seems like the guys that can’t afford it the most spend their cash on stupid shit. Big truck little balls? w

6. Padawan says:

Warhorse’s dad’s BFT makes that thing look like a toy.

• warhorse says:

for the record…1997 ford F350 extended cab dually with a powerstroke diesel. my dad bought it when he retired to tow a 5th wheel camper. he planned to just drive around the country with my mom until he couldn’t do it any more. that was a lot sooner than he wanted, thanks to fucking agent orange, even though the VA denies it.

it’s been to alaska and back, florida and back twice, and he went the slow way each time because he could.

7. Tim Benner says:

Bridgeport is just outside Philly near Valley Forge. I will keep my eyes peeled for this truck

8. al says:

Some people have more money than brains? Have you looked around lately? They are like chicken man their everywhere! Hell a Shit load of em work for the network TV and holyweed and don’t overlook Washington DC! I swear a fella can’t swing a dead cat without hitten at least a couple a snow flakes\dumb asses!

• Padawan says:

My favorite is in the “ghetto” of the city I live in: $200 Dodge mini van with more bondo on it than a body shop that shouldn’t have ever passed inspection. It’ll have $600 “spinner” rims on it and almost always an illegal behind the wheel.

9. Ayetter says:

Follow him to a parking lot wait till he goes inside and tan empty an entire can of spray expanding insulation drive away take can with you. Maybe find a discreet place to watch reaction just don’t record it and post video.

10. OneEyedJack says:

That exhaust pipe is for coal-rollin’ the elderly couple with the top-down sebring when the light changes. That’s how you make your bones these daysl

• And around here rolling coal on the wrong old fart will get your tail lights/headlights/windshield busted out and the words “punk ass fudge packer” spray painted down the side of that purty truck of his. Especially when said old fart is on his trike.