Trump groping accuser: Chief witness – Ray Charles, a blind man. All righty.

One day after featuring three women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, Megyn Kelly spoke with yet another woman who claims the president groped her.

During Tuesday’s edition of Megyn Kelly Today, the host spoke with Melinda McGillivray — who claims that Trump groped her in 2003. McGillivray, a Palm Beach resident, initially came forward with her allegation in Oct. 2016 in an exclusive with the Palm Beach Post. But she had not spoken on TV about the allegations until she appeared with Kelly on Tuesday.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Trump groping accuser: Chief witness – Ray Charles, a blind man. All righty.

1. Geoff R says:

How do you prove something like that?.It could have been a gun in his pocket.

2. crazyeighter says:

Triple advantage; Ray was blind, black and is dead.

3. Sanders says:

If you don’t believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.

4. ccwardjr says:

Helen Keller unavailable for comment……..

• Leonard Jones says:

You stole my thunder with that post! I was going to respond with
      “And the other two witnesses were Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller.”
      Some stories just write themselves, which explains why so many
      of my social media posts lead with “You cant make this shit up!”

5. Bill N. says:

Explain to me how someone grabbing her ass could be mistaken for a camera bag? Can camera bags grab a woman’s ass? This sounds like a BS accusation.

6. OyeVe! luis says:

Heard the same thing about Wirecutter, but it was Stevie Wonder who saw it.
    Now, did Ray Charles grab a hand full also??….(.is he still dead? )

7. BadFrog says:

Ray Charles would be a better witness than the Dems normally manage to trot out. Did he review the Clinton Foundation books as well?

8. John Deaux says:

It’s all bullshit, all of this, accusations from 10 to 40 years ago really. If it is past the point of statutory limit tough shit, if it was so offensive it should have been addressed then.
    All bullshit