TSA worker”mistakenly” packed a gun in his lunch

MANCHESTER, N.H. (CBS) – A Transportation Security Administration worker packed more than just a sandwich in his lunch bag while heading to work at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.

The worker mistakenly packed a gun, which was found by officials as the worker passed through a security checkpoint screening before work, confirmed TSA spokesman Mike McCarthy on Tuesday.

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to TSA worker”mistakenly” packed a gun in his lunch

1. rolldog says:

Can’t believe that they actually screen the workers. Can’t believe they found the gun either.

2. John Deaux says:

Yeah, I do that all the time

• crazyeighter says:

Maybe your gun is sort of like my girlfriend’s cat; every time kitty saw g.f. packing a suitcase, she’d jump in it so she could go along too.

Right, rolldog; after all they ARE government-vetted employees, what could go wrong?

3. “So Adul, how did this gun get in your bag?”

“Allah be my witness, I have no idea”.

4. czechsix says:

I wonder who he stole the gun from? Ah well, no matter, I’m sure he’ll get a promotion out of this. If he plays his cards right, he might even be able to get a lawyer, sue TSA, and get a few million.

5. Bud says:

Strip search. cavity search. by the protected LGBQT TSA agents. There’s no such thing as too much security

6. WoodBurner says:

Yea, Whatever

7. Padawan says:

I’m surprised our local propoganda NH “media” hasn’t picked this up yet.

• Nemo says:

I would have sworn I saw a piece in the UL about that the other day, but it’s not there now and a web search only listed results from out of state papers.

• Padawan says:

Knowing the Useless Leader and the democrat loving WMUR they’ll run a piece on it two weeks from now.

8. Sanders says:

Makes you wonder if he was going to pass it off to someone after they passed through security…..

9. Abe says:

I used to P.O. TSA Twits when they would start hassling about my tool collection. Tell them see that 13 ton truck with all the tool bins out that window? I could carry a Ma Deuce in there and it does Not Ever get inspected, And, You, do not even have clearance to go out there. So take a hike.