Where’s a speeding jet ski when you need one?

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Where’s a speeding jet ski when you need one?

1. Elmo says:

They better enjoy it while they can. Refugees who adhere to the ‘religion of peace’ are coming to rape their women.

• 1980XLS says:

How do you not know they are not “Right Wing” rich people? Either way, it is fun to fuck with people that think doing what they are doing is fun.

Hey Bif, “Hold my Beer!”

My brother used to chuck m80s from the road onto the putting green near a snobbish golf course by me. I used to LMAO at the stories and the reactions from such activity.
      That’s what I call FUN! Kinda reminds me of this scene.
      Some people say I’m mean. But I did not feel sorry for this asshole having a heart attack at all. In fact, I thought it was both funny, and well deserved.

2. whynot says:

or a seal……

3. Djamer says:

Fuck rich assholes!

• rick says:

Djamer, I’m curious what thought is there behind your statement? Before I spend too many words I’ll just ask if you are some kind of low intelligence anti-capitalist? That would explain a lot about your comment and the type of person who would make it.

I happen to have met and known quite a few very successful persons. Maybe one I felt was a bit cold in his attitude. But I found that he donated $14 million in one year to various charities. And usually donated more than $10 million every year. Then there is the large amount of his time he would also give. So you see, the ‘tax write-off’ is not the only motivation.

Every other rich person I have known were very accepting and magnanimous in every way and that’s not even talking of the money and time they freely gave. In many instances, that includes the benefit of profound advice, freely given, of how to be successful. In a word, I’m talking of their graciousness.

I think it is a myth that to become successful one has to walk over people. Maybe there are some like that but my personal experience says otherwise. Yet from one picture of a few folks obviously enjoying themselves in a large way, you brand them, and by extension, all other people like them as ‘assholes’.

I’ve also met people who think, say, and act accordingly to what your comment suggests. Again, relying on my experience, I say the problem, and surely you see a problem, can be found in your own mirror.

4. Rob says:

Jealousy is an ugly emotion, children. There’s a reason that Envy is a Deadly Sin.

And by the way, Happy New Year. And TGTW!

5. Mac says:

Who you think took the picture
    Mac