Who gives a fuck what those ayrabs thinks?

Fresh anger poured in from across the Muslim world Wednesday as President Trump said the United States recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, a move that Arab and world leaders have warned could spark violence and destroy any hopes of reviving the Mideast peace process.

Israel responded with satisfaction to the president’s announcement, in which Trump also said he was setting in motion the process of moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv.

This entry was posted in islam. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Who gives a fuck what those ayrabs thinks?

1. Roger R says:

Would that be the same “peace process ” that has been less than successful so far?

Heck, every President in the last 30 years has made this exact campaign promise. Trump simply fulfilled his promise.

• POd American says:

“Fresh anger poured in from across the Muslim world Wednesday”. You’re correct, how is this different than any other yesterday for the past 40 years? It isn’t and never will be.

2. Brother Antony says:

I posted somewhere else in the Interweb but it may be appropriate here as well:

“This is a political masterstroke. Judeo-Christianity is making a come back and the Demented Slaves of Allah together with its NWO fellow travelers can just suck it up and puke, splutter and scream as much as they like.”

3. Tom MacGyver says:

Let’s see;

Trump to Israel; “What’s your capital city?”

Israel: “Jerusalem.”

Trump: “The capital city of Israel is Jerusalem.”

Muslims: “!@#$%^&*(I)O_)(*&!@#$%^)(*&!@#$%^!!!!!!”

Did you ever get the idea that Muslims are just plain angry people?…

Of course, as usual, Trump gets the blame…

4. Bud says:

Not me. I’m all for gettin our people & equipment outta there, rounding up all muzzies & sending their butts back to muzzieland. that’s Phase 1…

5. guy says:

As has been said by pretty much everyone: name one thing that doesn’t set off muslim violence.

6. Sambo says:

They can go suck goat ass

7. Doonhamer says:

This is Trump’s ” you talkin’ to me” moment.
    The proxies of these states have been nipping at the heels of civilised nations for too long and patience is wearing thin.
    They do not have any thing we want any more.
    Playing the nice guy does not work.

8. veeshir says:

Fresh anger poured in from the Muslim world

I have a macro for that. It saves time.

My favorite was when fresh anger poured in from the Muslim world over cartoons. That was funny.
    This one is just pathetic.

9. bogsidebunny says:

The fucking hypocrite assholes Clinton, Bush and Obama all promised to do it and backed down. Only Trump has the balls to fuck with the Liberal and Muslims.

Oy vey, vat a Mensch, already!

• anonymous says:

Trump has more balls than the last three presidents combined. That is one of the consequences of not worrying about what MSM (or anyone else) has to say about him. Trumps knows they are going to try and crap all over him – may as well piss them off for real. MAGA baby !!!

Muslims burning U.S. / Isreali flags . . . its like an Antifa rally here on a U.S. college campus, I’m telling you . . .

10. HeyLuis! says:

Ha!, lets really piss them off and put in a Disneyland.
    love the comments in the rag. ..When is the “Muslim world” not angry about something?

11. Anonymous says:

Yawn. Muslims are angry and they may react violently.

12. Winston Smith says:

Fuckem if they dont like it. Let’s Rock.

13. singlestack says:

I’m not a Trump fan but he does a lot of things I like. This is one of them.

14. John Deaux says:

Yep. They are always mad about something so who fucking cares. Piss off

15. SgtBob says:

Trump might “ignite unrest across the region.” The Middle East? No shit? Who’s gonna become unrestful, the Religion of Peace? Every presidential candidate since McGovern (except Barrack Hussein and Bill’s wife) said he/she would move the embassy to Jerusalem. None did, because the State Department said it would piss off the Ayrabs. Like your headline says.

• Kenny the Scot says:

If practitioners of the religion of peace threaten to become violent, then you know you’re doing something right.

I’d love Trump to give a press conference and when one of the bleeding heart brigade ask about all those Muslims whose buttons have just been pushed … he just turns round and says:

FUCK THEM!

16. GI-had Joe says:

I approve this message to the kafir bastards. Thank you.

17. orlin sellers says:

What gives the US the right to decide what is the capitol of another country? I was hoping Trump would be a bit more non-interventionist than this.

• John Deaux says:

This has been an on going issue for something like 50 years im one form or another. We just decided to go with the facts before us.
      As for the Palastine issue, Iif my memory serves me correctly they are basically a people without a country, the discarded muslims so basically squatters with big mouths. They have had plenty of time to figure it out but they have no desire to, so Fuck Em.

18. Abe says:

“destroy any hopes of reviving the Mideast peace process.” So say the same mofoco’s who claimed Trump could never bring peace to the Mideast.
    Since the Jews have been there for 6,000 some years, they can call whatever berg they want their capital and shiite on anyone else.

19. J says:

Muslims=Pedo CULT
    Who gives a Fuck about a Pedo Cult.
    I respect dog shit more

20. warhorse says:

keep doing the shit the muslims don’t like until they come to the peace table begging you to stop.

always negotiate from strength.

21. NewVegasBadger says:

Muslims angry? Yawn. Well, no shit Sherlock. It is like saying water is wet. They are always angry or offended about some thing. I have zero respect for ANY religion or sect that does not allow for one to enjoy beer, bacon, blues music and appreciation of a good looking woman.

22. Nemo says:

I’m not saying that the Balfour decision was right or wrong. However, the now Israeli’s, formerly Jews in ancient times, have been conquered, subjugated and kicked out of their supposed home land numerous times over the last several thousand years. So what gives them the “right” to that piece of real estate?

Why is it that, no matter what country Jews have settled in since Roman times, the native population of those countries eventually grow to despise them?

• Brother Antony says:

They have a right to that piece of real estate because they took it back from those who had taken it from them.

• Judy says:

Point well taken.

Next up, 1,200,000,000 against 325,442,110 (I don’t like the odds). Furthermore, you have welcomed these people who do not want to assimilate into your culture, inside your borders (That’s why the Bents didn’t allow Native Americans inside their fort after dark). And to top that off, you have porous borders (the border with Mexico).

My biggest concern (has always been my concern) with Trump is, his bravado is going to bite off more than We The People can deliver.

• John Deaux says:

I have my opinion but I am going to keep it to myself

23. Mals says:

There never was a Palestine. There are no Palestinians. Jews lived there.