Who gives a shit what you think?

Actress Jennifer Lawrence has a “pretty good speech” prepared for when she meets President Donald Trump.
The Oscar-winner told Oprah Winfrey in an interview published in the Hollywood Reporter that she has been “waiting” to meet the president, though she may not have nice things to say to him if the occasion ever does happen.

“I’ve got a pretty good speech. And it ends with a martini to the face,” the 27-year-old told Winfrey. “I have something to say for all of them. I watch different characters on the news, and I’m like, ‘You just wait.’”

The mother! star stayed mum on just what she would tell Trump if they ever met, but she did offer a small tease.
-JD

This entry was posted in Liberals, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to Who gives a shit what you think?

1. Annie says:

Isn’t it illegal to threaten to assault someone? Why isn’t she being arrested for this?

Because she’s special and better than everybody else. You didn’t know that?

• Westcoaster says:

After the “Hunger Games” I was a Jennifer Lawrence fan. Then she started believing her own press releases, and started sharing her political views with us plebes, so now…not so much!

2. “…and it ends with a martini to the face.”

Am I the only one who wonders how “assault upon the person of the President of the United States”, is gonna actually end up as a good idea? Let me present Reltney McFee’s Great Idea yardstick: “The more you think, ‘Ghawd! that will be soooo KEWL when I (quit abruptly)(tell off the boss in front of everybody!)(toss a drink into the President’s face)’, the less likely it is that you will enjoy the consequences of acting on that thought.”

3. Frank says:

Assault the President and go to jail. After the Secret Service drops you to the ground. So throw that martini. I double dog dare you.

4. HeyLuis! says:

There are better things she could do with her mouth other than speaking.

• Doc B says:

Hey Luis! I’m betting she already did, how do you think she got an acting gig in the first place?

The casting couch is a thing.

5. aheiii says:

I plan to punch this whore in the face when we meet.

6. Alex Lund says:

If President Trump is only half the MAN he is supposed to be, then he will accept the Martini in his face with a smile and then he will floor her that (if Trump betrays his marriage vow to his wife ), the next morning Jennifer will crawl from his bedroom with the biggest sh-t-eating grin on her face and a big MAGA tattoed on her bust.

But we all know that Jennifer will never do such a Thing because she knows that those Secret Service Agents protecting Trump are totally without Humor and will take her down the hard way because if someone wants to throw a liquid into the face of the President they will assume it is acid.
    And snowflakes like her like to talk hard but violence is so gauche (I hope I spelled it right) and uncivilized..

7. Sunny says:

Why would this person even THINK she will meet the President in person anyway??
    Stupid bitch……..
    sunny

8. crazyeighter says:

Jennie-Poo, did you make this speech up yourself, or did someone write it for you?

9. Karl says:

And who the Fuck is Jenifer Lawrence? Jesus, where to these self-effacing assholes come from? Does she really think anyone gives a shit about her opinion? Well, other than Crooked Hillary that is…… Suck it up, Honey, you get another chance to fuck this country up in another three years.

10. Jimmy the Saint says:

One minor correction there, Jenny – throw anything in the president’s face, and your “speech” ends with a beat-down from the PPD and a nice long stay as a guest of the Federal government.

11. Djamer says:

I hope the Rocket Man takes out Hollywood first!

12. Brother Antony says:

I have absolutely no idea who this brain dead slag is even though we loads of them over this side of the pond as well and several of them aren’t even muslims or pimples of colour.

13. Sabre22 says:

I would love to see what the Secret Service does to her when she tries that.Maybe just let Melania take her out

14. Eastwood says:

This time she exposed herself. Last time it took an I- Cloud hack

15. Old Goat Partol says:

Another web site suggested starting a Go Fund Me page to reward people to throw a drink in her face and scream “MAGA”.

16. J says:

Just another Hollywood Whore running her cock sucker, who gives a flying fuck.
    She should go see Harvey.

17. Jimmy the Saint says:

“She should go see Harvey.”

Why? He can’t get her roles these days.

18. Bacon says:

This, and many other things she’s said, are stupid beyond belief.

However, it’s really not too suprising that she’s full of herself. She’s the highest paid actress in the world. The way the public and media treat her, constantly asking her opinion on things and fawning over her as if she matters, makes it almost impossible for her NOT to think that people give a shit what she thinks.

19. Ken M says:

Yet another talented actress who is best served playing characters, reading lines, and taking her clothes off…otherwise, leave things to the adults

20. g2-631953398a8729cc34d1044c6ddbd460 says:

Jennifer Lawrence is the one who said karma was punishing Texas and Florida with hurricanes for voting for President Trump. I wonder how she sees karma working with the California fires because of that state’s votes for Hillary?

21. Flight-ER-Doc says:

Talk is cheap, moron….go do it.

No doubt your career will be broadened by time in a federal prison.

22. Just Saying says:

I have a speech prepared for her too… “Spread your legs and shut your stupid-mouth, bi*ch.”

I think it has a certain “j’ne c’est pas” about it…