“AGH! RUN FOR THE SAFE SPACES, SNOWFLAKES!!!”

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — A 4.4 magnitude earthquake centered along a seismically active 5-mile stretch of Hayward fault near the UC-Berkeley campus and the historic Claremont Hotel jolted the Bay Area awake early Thursday, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
MORE@SFCBSLOCAL

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to “AGH! RUN FOR THE SAFE SPACES, SNOWFLAKES!!!”

1. One of the many Bills says:

Caused by White people no doubt.

2. Sail Man says:

Just like a giant snowglobe…..

3. Winston Smith says:

I stayed at the Claremont back in the early 80s(company paid). Gold lettering IN the toilet bowl. I have a pic of that somewhere.

Side note: I have never felt as threatened in my life as when I got out of my car in front of the hotel that time. I had come from the desert and was in short pants and all the fags turned as 1 towards me. Temps were in the 50s so i stood out. I had a SW model 59 (FUCK your gun laws CA) but knew I couldn’t get them all. Seriously, I have been in downtown Atlanta at 1am unarmed + in the minority and didn’t feel as threatened.

4. sk6actual says:

Something 3X bigger might have actually solved some problems for the rest of the country … jus’ sayin’

5. Frank says:

Read the comments following the linked story. They are priceless!

6. Inbred Redneck says:

Head down Claremont Avenue to where it crosses College Ave. Angle down a couple of blocks on one of the numbered streets, towards Telegraph Ave. and that’s where I grew up. We’d feel the occasional shaker, but never anything we thought was serious. Bunch of pansies down there these days.

7. GI-had Joe says:

Woke my ass up this morn in Walnut Creek. Glad to be back in Utah tonight.