And I bet Daddy is proud as fuck

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to And I bet Daddy is proud as fuck

1. Frankie says:

Great,you’re only 17km away,see you soon son!!

2. bill says:

Lil Peep. He was a normal kid 15 years ago when we used to call him Gus, before we moved away. Used to play with my kid on L.I. in L.B. When his mother saw a bumper sticker for a local “conservative” on my car, both her sons stopped playing with my kid. Surely coincidental of course. Both parents were liberal beyond your wildest imagination, oh wait, you don’t need to imagine. See exhibit A above. Drugs are mostly bad. Bad parenting, bad culture, & bad society. Glad I moved to the Mountain West. But it’s changing quickly here.

• Elmo says:

Thanks. I looked to see if he had a Wikipedia page. He does.
      “Lil Peep died of an accidental fentanyl overdose on November 15, 2017.”
      He had just turned 21.
      What a waste of the gift of life.

• Padawan says:

Holy shit! It is! (I had to look twice and only recognized him after noticing the “crybaby” tattoo over his eye.) Alt press magazine (a rag for “alternative” music) seems to publish every other Facebook article about Lil Peep every chance they have. All of his “followers” are still crying over his death. The rest of us are sick of hearing about it.

3. bogsidebunny says:

America’s future. The progressives appear to be winning.

4. J says:

WTF is that thing?
    The Zombies are Real

5. One of the many Bill's says:

A useless, worthless, total mental failure in every way. Won’t amount to anything more than shit. Put it out of it’s misery

6. J. Simmons says:

Daddy should have stuck it in the no baby hole.

7. The Rat Fink says:

Died last year, huh?
    Now whut’s the Freak Show gonna replace him with?

8. Trib says:

All I see person that steal, murder for drugs and its life will be that way until it dies. Sad is that govt is probably spending tax dollars to cure, feed, cloth and house the tur eater.

9. anonymous says:

The picture looks a lot like that Jim Carey character on the TV show ‘In Living Color’ named Venus De Milo. Not surprised hearing of this person’s dying – doing hard drugs has consequences.