Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

A federal judge dismissed all charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons and another man on Monday.

U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro cited “flagrant prosecutorial misconduct” in her decision to dismiss all charges against the Nevada rancher and three others.
-Rick

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds, Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

1. BadFrog says:

Excellent news. Now for prosecution of the guilty. In this case, the FBI and the prosecutors.

2. Unclezip says:

I haven’t looked into the Oregonian today, but I’m sure there is an epic meltdown going on in Portland over this. Life is good.

• Don in Oregon says:

Yes, the Oregonian Live story has been up for 8 hours and has over 2200 comments…

3. Nemo says:

I guess justice is not entirely dead in this country after all.

4. Trib says:

Disbar all the prosecutors and being they lied in court jai them until they bleed.

5. WiscoDave says:

Conservative Tree House is reporting that charges were dismissed “with prejudice.”

6. Sunny says:

But Sessions has ordered an investigation? Does this mean he is going after those in the government who lied? I sure hope so.
    sunny

7. If Navarro dismissed the charges and with prejudice then you know(well, we already new from the git go) the goobs really screwed the pooch. Does this mean someone, anyone can go after the goob thugs involved in this ?

8. urbaner says:

“Flagrant and gross misconduct” is what I heard on the radio from the local Boise talking head.
    I believe from what he was trying to say , the local radio host in Boise, he is uninformed of the full story.
    The callers were skooling him a bit.

Government prosecutors ,(are there any other kind?LOL! ) usually won’t push a case they can’t win with either facts or war of attrition of dollars.

But win they will with games , The Bundy’s out gamed these stooges for now.
    Next step will be battles with BLM over the money owed or not owed?

9. screwauger says:

Winning!! Thank you and no Sir, I am not tired of Winning yet, more please.

10. CC says:

How about some justice for the motherfuckers that railroaded them?