Happy Anniversary, Sammy!!!

Well, it’s been 2 years since the judge issued his decision from when Nervous Holly & Li’l Sammy Kerodin took me to court for a restraining order and a $10,000 lawsuit because me, JC Dodge, WiscoDave, Jim Miller, Angel, and George Patton exposed him as a con man. Well, actually it’s two years tomorrow but seeing as Saturdays are my day off and I’m not one to forget an anniversary (shut up, Lisa) I figured I’d celebrate by rubbing Sammy’s nose in it today.
Yeah, I won both of those court cases – the restraining order because the dumbass didn’t have his shit together and actually had no reason to file and the lawsuit because….. well, they’re losers. Okay, I won the lawsuit because they didn’t show up for court, but still….. LOSERS!!!
What was really unbelievable and showed what a fucking hypocrite Sammy is, he harps about how evil the government is and how much he hates it but he didn’t hesitate to go crawling to it to take care of me instead of coming to me and settling it face to face. Fucking pussy.

Anyways, if you’re new to this site or if you just want to take a trip down Memory Lane, you can find my celebratory post HERE. The judge’s decision is in that post.
If you’re new and want to read what led up to the court cases, go to the top of the site here and click on the “Sam Kerodin’s House of Cards” tab for all the posts. Bring beer, lots of beer, because there’s hours of shit to read.

And where’s Sammy now?
Fuck if I know but I think he’s still stuck in St Maries Idaho running his Daycare Dojo because he’s too fucking broke to move. Heh.

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Happy Anniversary, Sammy!!!

1. Frankie says:

Let’s just call it a trip down “Memory LANE”! Glad that POS is outta your life!

2. Jack Daniels says:

Hahahahaha…. Happy happy anniversary!!

3. Grandpa says:

You know, brother; I’m still proud of you for what you did. And the heat you took, to really dig your heels in and fight to show what a cowardly piece of shit he is. And I’m sure still is. Brother Lineman and I still wonder if the big city boy from back east is regretting ever moving west to real small town cowboy country… and letting his delusional kingdom and his ego actually mislead him into thinking what he imagined himself to be – was real.
    “High speed breakfalls onto concrete” “wet work at belt buckle range” “…the wire garrote, which I personally prefer” That shit is priceless, and timeless…
    Thanks for shining the light into dark places, Kenny. And for being a true brother.
    And Sammy – since we all know you read this – fuck you. With your famous rusty chainsaw, you fucking chickenshit. Sleep light, bitch.

4. John Deaux says:

Happy Anniversary on the win, will hoist a shot of Tennessee clear in your honor later today

5. Cederq says:

Right now? I have none….. cries in his beer.

6. Exile1981 says:

Has it been that long? That was about a year after I started reading so, wow time flies.

7. millerized says:

And to think that in another 4 months, I’ll have the loan paid off that I took out to get my side of the project started. No one donated a fucking cent to my side of that shitstorm, but I was the only one that actually produced anything. Taught me never to trust a single fucking soul. Ever.

8. Andy says:

Kenny, why is Luis not on this list? Isn’t he the number one spotter of boobs?

9. LFMayor says:

Happy anniversary Kenny. Tonight we dress up all in black like Mack Bolan and dance in front of mirrors.

I bet Sammy reads that line four times at least.

how about we hoist some drinks instead.

10. Arpad Deli says:

Hi Kenny!!!!!,
    Been wondering sometimes what happened to the twit?? Your post sums it up!! PS.. I am sure, where ever he is, Mike is smiling that sheepish grin, knowing the Truth!!
    Autendes, Fortuna, Juvat!!!!,

11. bradoplata says:

I’m new to all this and only half way through since this was posted. Almost like binge watching tv.