I hit that age at 26

-Woody

This entry was posted in Cool Pics. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to I hit that age at 26

1. DrNegativity says:

Thats where i’m at for sure.

2. majmike says:

They may just kill you. FIFY.

3. noncom says:

The way I heard it was, don’t fuck with an old man…..he can’t beat you in a fight, he can’t outrun you, so he’ll most likely just kill you….hey, he’s really got nothin’ to lose…..

4. nwoldude says:

Well, I don’t drink anymore.

5. John Deaux says:

Abso Fucking Lutely

6. Richard says:

Got into a bar fight when I was 23 (happened to be the night I met my wife). Went in empty handed, got stomped by half a dozen guys and ended up in the hospital.

Five years later, another bar fight, outnumbered 3 to 2. Grabbed a bar stool and beat one guy down to the ground. Fight over. He went to the hospital.

Moral of the story, “It’s better to be answering questions from the cops than end up in the hospital”.

7. al says:

My grandpa told me when I was only about 10 ” don’t fuck with old people, they have lived their life and got nothin to loose!” I’m there myself now and I’m here to say I believed him then and I know its true now!

• crazyeighter says:

As the saying goes, “The way you get to be old is not fucking with old people when you’re young.”

8. Titan Mk6B says:

At some point in my life I figured out the only fair fight is the one you win.

Although, I hate the word fair.

9. Sigproshooter says:

Fucking a well said.

10. Andrew says:

I remember what my dad taught me the first day I came home all beat the fuck up. He taught me what thy used to teach in Air Force Survival School. Knees and ‘nads. Knees and ‘nads. Turn the kneecap around to the backside, punch the gonads back behind the spinal column, and, et voila! You now have complete control over your attacker as he pukes his guts out.

There are a lot of old guys out there who learned the same and worse lessons.

So, yea, old guys. Nothing to lose, everything to win. Never fuck with someone who has the mindset of ‘how many can I take with me?’

11. Tsquared says:

No such thing as a fair street fight.

• crazyeighter says:

As Jeff Cooper (PBUH) said, “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.”

12. Granny says:

Little old ladies are not to be messed with either. heh

13. Bigg Ale says:

Was at an 82nd Airborne Division Convention a decade ago and a young Paratrooper was joshing a WWII vet who was a little into his cups. The old Paratrooper looked up at the Cherry and rasped……”Boy, I killed 18 fucking Germans…….I have no compunction in killing you!”…..the young cherry retreated fairly quickly! H-Minus!

Play nice.