I’d have dropped that motherfucker in the mashed potatoes

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to I’d have dropped that motherfucker in the mashed potatoes

1. Ken M says:

Exactly..HW may be pond scum but would have been justified in turning that lil joto into pulp

2. anonymous says:

From what I read about this yesterday, the attacker told his friend to have his phone ready to record this. Not sure if the guy realizes that recording an attack on another really does not sit well with the lawyer community, no matter how well deserved it is.

Now if the guy has skin in the game where a female family member was one of Weinstein’s victims, that is another matter altogether. Otherwise, I’m with Wirecutter – you attack me, expect some retaliation right now.

3. Unclezip says:

Limp-wristed faggot. If you’re gonna ravel 600 miles to hit someone, at least put a little effort into it. And who was the other guy? Bodyguard or girlfriend?

4. Winston Smith says:

“I don’t care what I did wrong, nobody is going to pop me in the face, especially in a public place.”

Yeah, but you aren’t a whiney bitch who is only capable of dominating women. Libtards talk tough but that’s probably as much of a fight as he has even been in in his entire life. I see fatboy running and crying to a teacher when a bigger girl bullied him in school.

5. Frankie says:

No Ex Mossad to the rescue? Oprah,Harvey got a Boo boo can you kiss it!?

6. Odgreen says:

Anybody doing what he has done, and worse, (“you shall know them by their fruits”) deserves more than a couple slaps. I think your character, Kenny, would preclude you from having that kind of rage directed against you.

7. crazyeighter says:

But you gotta admit seeing Harvey getting thrown out of a restaurant is pretty heartwarming.

8. czechsix says:

Attacked? You know this world is going straight to hell when something like that is called an attack. Pretty laughable.

9. Sunny says:

The thing is Weinstein has not been brought up on any actionable charges. Just cause some bitches in H’wood says he did such and such don’t mean much these days. Why in the hell didn’t they say something when it happened? Why did they put up with it?
    I’m with wirecutter. I would have put them down.
    sunny

10. John Deaux says:

I agree with you Wirecutter it was dumb for the guy to slap HW. What gets me is the so called men in these women accusers lives, their women get attacked and they do nothing. WTF kinda bullshit is that, find that asshole and seriously fuck him up.
    SMH , too busy talking about attacking the president to take care of their business I suppose, bitches.

11. Sail Man says:

Talk about a little bitch slap lol