Is this the new normal? Really?

House of Mann, an erotic gay BDSM clothing store, has been accused of sexualizing children after they used a nine-year-old boy dressed as a drag queen to model for them.
The nine-year-old drag queen who goes by the name “Queen Lactatia,” stands sexualized in the photos, wearing a sequin onesie.

Products available on House of Mann include BDSM sex harnesses, bondage gloves, jock straps, and nipple pasties, which are all tagged with keywords such as “hot,” “erotic,” gay,” “BDSM,” “fetish,” “kinky,” “dominatrix,” and “stripper.”
-WiscoDave

*****

There’s so much wrong with this and so many people to blame, I don’t even know where to start.

This entry was posted in WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Is this the new normal? Really?

1. WiscoDave says:

I think it’s great. Every day more articles like this are coming out. There is increasing reportage of the insidiously horrid things happening and becoming “mainstreamed.”
    There are so many things that are so obviously wrong and indefensible that I believe push back time is approaching.

2. fjord says:

Last couple days my eye has been twitching.

3. CC says:

“Raised by wolves” doesn’t begin to cover it – meth-head level of child exploitation.

4. sk6actual says:

I’m not EVEN gonna look …

5. susan says:

The flaming, planet-killing asteroid can’t come fast enough. seriously.

6. Ray says:

As I said before. Faggots are child molesters. ALL OF THEM. The dykes are WORSE than the fag boys.

Show your proof.
      I don’t agree with their lifestyle but I’m pretty sure your statement is pure bullshit.

• Spiro says:

That’s what I thought, but am starting to believe that the faggots, all of them are pedophiles. Soon pedophilia will become accepted then normalised.

• Not the other guy, but this has been common knowledge for generations.

Homosexuality is learned behavior. See also, “jailhouse gay.” Fags have always reproduced by finding and seducing vulnerable little boys and teaching them that their sickness is “normal.” Everyone has always known this.

There were “chickenhawks” preying on little boys in the 1920s, all but openly, in American cities, and some of them ran “chickenhouses,” brothels with little boys, to cater to the desires of similar deviants. It wasn’t QUITE as open as it was in Weimar Germany. Not QUITE.

Newspapers used euphemisms like “crimes against nature” and “unnatural acts” and in polite society people didn’t speak explicitly of such things. It doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, or that it was some kind of deep dark secret known only to a few.

“Ten percent is not enough! Recruit, recruit, recruit!” “Eight is too late and they’ll grow up straight!”

7. fjord says:

At the same time possession of child p0rn, esp if planted by the feds, will get you 10-20.

8. were the parents arrested?

9. Dave says:

Just another warning sign of the decline of a once great nation!

10. Steve in ky says:

Anyone wanna discuss LGBT history?

Soddom and Gemmorah?

11. RTinWeimar says:

If the Norks get a nuke in the sky, please let it fall on L.A. or San Francisco before we clobber them.