KNUCKLEDRAGGERS!!!!!

A common theme among progressives is that conservatives aren’t just wrong; they’re dumb. Reagan was dumb. G.W. Bush was dumb. Trump is dumb. “Knuckle-dragger,” “mouth-breather,” “stupid,” and “uncultured” are typical pejoratives hurled at conservatives, who apparently tend to live in trailer parks, require dental care, handle snakes, and marry first cousins. Why, I had a liberal actor (excuse the redundancy) tell me once that I wasn’t necessarily bad, just not as “evolved” as he was. (I had a great retort at the ready, but I decided just to lash him with my tail instead.)
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to KNUCKLEDRAGGERS!!!!!

1. Kenny the Scot says:

And yet all these “intelligent” “progressives” need agents of the State to tell them what to think and how to live their lives.

They’re the dumbasses!

2. sk6actual says:

Ergo, Progdemlibtardians make all the correct decisions for the rest of us, bless their lil’ hearts..

3. Unclezip says:

“Uneducated” is the new “racist”. Go to The Hill, make a snarky comment, and sit back with a cup of coffee.

4. John Deaux says:

II’ve been known to sometimes have a very confrontational personality and I love making lefties go insane. Funny thing is I just rely on facts, not emotions or feel good shit, just facts. They have no clue how to handle it, once they realize that their nonsense and name calling doesn’t faze you one bit they melt down cause that’s all they have. They go boom and they’re done.
    Works everytime

5. Hum…. I care what they think–hold on, let me calculate [clikcety-clack] 0.00%.
    Not as “evolved”… HA!
    Intresting that… us mouth-breathers are reproducing at a much more rapid rate than the “more evolved.” It seems Mr. Actor does not understand Darwin, much.

6. Judy says:

I’ve been called worse. Just don’t call me late for dinner!

7. Inbred Redneck says:

So, don’t none of you knuckledraggin’, cousin’-humpin’, single-wide dwellin’ hill-scoggins be callin’ me nothin’ derogatory like “Inbred Redneck” now, ya hear?

8. Doonhamer says:

Just let them rabbit on. They will condemn themselves by their own words.
    Will knuckledragger join deplorable, poison dwarf, desert rat and other derogatory terms that became titles to be proud of.