Leftists and Islamists: Strange Bedfellows

It cannot be repeated enough that the Marxist-anarchist radical left Antifa and Islamic jihadists have joined forces to destroy Western civilization. Known as the Red-Green Axis, this unlikely alliance of leftists with Islamic groups is actually a means to an end by Islamists.

Inexplicably, left-wing forces do not comprehend that they are merely one of the tools by which Islamists wish to impose a global caliphate. In his searing documentary Killing Europe, producer Michael Hansen makes the following cogent points.
-John Deaux

This entry was posted in Antifa, islam, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Leftists and Islamists: Strange Bedfellows

1. guy says:

Inexplicably??????

They both hate the human race. Assume that and everything else falls into place.

2. bogsidebunny says:

On the up-side the planet has 5.4 Billion too many people of all varieties. So their agenda should bring the stats back in line with the norm.

3. Glider Rider says:

I’m glad I’m at the age I am. I won’t live long enough to watch the left pussies get raped and stoned. And I don’t care anymore either. I’ve always got my .40 at my side with hornady critical defense loaded. And for real fun I have my model 700 30.06 for long shots. I think exploding 1 mudslime head before I go will be the epitome of my life.

• Rebar says:

I was kind of looking forward to watching jihadiis rape and stone leftists! I think we should let muzzies do our dirty work then eliminate them along with any surviving Marxists. Double your fun as it were!

• John Deaux says:

I favor hydra shocks for my 40.
      It’s all fun and games with our lives for those idiots so let the good times roll

4. Jimmy the Saint says:

At least the commies will get what’s coming to ’em, since Islam definitely won’t share the Right’s acute vaginitis.

5. Skip says:

I’m with Glider. Life’s ambition is to take out a buncha ragheads before I go.

6. Lylelovett666 says:

I’m watching Killing Europe,right now & have to say that’s it’s a preview of what’s to come & not far off in America. For now,antifa is just slightly less violent here & the muzzies are not quite as emboldened. Give it five years & it’ll be just as bad here. This is scary shit. KE, is free to watch with Amazon prime.

7. J says:

Mohammad says they can do whatever it takes. Including shaving and daring white women. Westerners that ally with jihadists are idiots.