NEXT!!!

-Angel

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to NEXT!!!

1. warhorse says:

there is just something about a broad that won’t take no shit from stupid people…

2. Pigg says:

Without doubt, she is one of the greatest.

3. anonymous says:

I like that lady’s style, she don’t put up with B.S. and isn’t afraid to call it out RIGHT NOW !! She uses logic like a sword. Her responses to many questions from the press change the subject really quickly. I hope she stays in that job for a long time.

4. MMinLamesa says:

I do enjoy her taking those “reporters” on. She’s very fast on her feet and doesn’t cotton any bullshit.

5. Jeremy says:

I have heard her referred to as a slightly chunky soccer mom. Personally, I like a real woman with some curves and the ability to handle shit every day to keep her family on the right path. I cannot understand why men lust for bone thin stick women with terrible attitudes and personalities who only think of themselves.

• Andrew says:

Really. I think she’s a real cutey. Shoots, cooks, raises kids, bitch-slaps reporters. What more could you ask for?

6. Thaisleeze says:

One extremely formidable lady, shoots too.

• Nemo says:

…and she can cook! Not that it matters. I love the way she gives the WH press a pie in the face when they get out of hand.

You know her barbs are causing grievous damage when all the press can criticize her about is how she dresses or question her assertion that she herself made some spectacular looking pecan pie’s.

The lady has a brilliant quick mind. I’d bet she writes a hell of a book when she’s done at the WH.

7. Ken M says:

I’m really fond of this woman’s approach to handling the “media”… Shame that most of the WH Press pool is too stupid to realize she beats em at their own game every-single-time

8. bill says:

I never had the opportunity to watch SHS in action before last week. She is perfect. Like her a lot. She goes into battle every darn time with all those assassins. Tough gig and she is one of the best press secretaries I have ever seen.

9. nwoldude says:

Dr. Mr. President
    Please do no let Mrs Sanders near any Clintons. (if you know what I mean)

10. Hillbilly says:

I think she should be in charge of reorganizing the FBI, DEA, CIA, DOJ, BATF. Maybe a guest speaker at a PETA event.

11. singlestack says:

It’s fun watching her pull the wings off flies.

12. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Don’t particularly care for her dad, but she’s the bulldog Trump needed to fend off the nosepickers, er ah, newspickers.

13. AbbyS says:

It is SO easy to get start watching her on youtube and then forget to look at the clock. 2:00a.m. and she’s still spanking ’em!!!

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.