Oh, Thank Heaven For 7-Eleven (again)

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Seven immigration agents filed into a 7-Eleven store before dawn Wednesday, waited for people to go through the checkout line and told arriving customers and a driver delivering beer to wait outside. A federal inspection was underway, they said.

Within 20 minutes, they verified that the cashier had a valid green card and served notice on the owner to produce hiring records in three days that deal with employees’ immigration status.

This entry was posted in California, Illegals. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Oh, Thank Heaven For 7-Eleven (again)

1. crazyeighter says:

7-Eleven Stores Inc., based in Irving, Texas, said in a statement that the owners of its franchises are responsible for hiring and verifying work eligibility.

Corporate says: “Hire illegals if you want, but if you get caught, we’ll leave your asses twisting slowly in the wind.”

Did they do Hepatitis checks on the staff too?

2. loaded4bear says:

Interesting when you consider the CEO of 7-11 is a USMA grad and former US Army officer.

3. Sanders says:

I’ll believe they are serious when they start raiding meat packing plants.

4. warhorse says:

I hope they come to where I work…all the dominicans will run for their cars.

5. Westcoaster says:

About damn time! Send THEM home. Lock HER up!

6. JeremyR says:

Some years back, A friend who is of Mexican decent, was working installing gutters in an apartment complex project. There was an accident resulting in a death. The next day, my friend was the only one who showed up for work. No carpenters, plumbers, electricians, nada. About an hour in, some guys hailed him from the street. He wen to speak with them, OSHA, accompanied by immigration. He produced his DL. One of the ICE guys started talking to him in Spanish. My friend speaks no Spanish. He was born in Missouri, raised in Wisconsin and later Texas, then Kansas. They came back several times trying to say the license was fake.
    A week later everything was back to normal with all the illegals back building. If ICE had shown up then, they could have filled several buses.
    My brother told me once that when a big project finishes in his area, that ICE shows up on the last day and arrests most of the workers and deports them. Some of the contractors do that to avoid giving out the final paycheck on guys they already screw by paying them half what they pay American workers. Then the illegals are back at the next job, lather rinse repeat. I guess a free trip home to see family in Mexico is a fair trade for the last paycheck.

7. Weso Phuct says:

Joe Biden caused this.
    “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”