Punk

Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison endorsed Antifa on Wednesday, tweeting a picture of himself smiling with an Antifa handbook.

Ellison posted a picture with “Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook” and asserted that the book would “strike fear in the heart” of President Donald Trump.
MORE@DailyCaller

This entry was posted in Antifa, islam, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Punk

1. bogsidebunny says:

Ellison’s a dumb insecure attention seeking “N”. I rest my case.

2. chicken thief says:

The fear that Ellison has lost his mind is the only fear President Trump will experience.

3. crazyeighter says:

“Ellison’s a dumb insecure attention seeking “moslemN”.

FIFY

And no, it strikes fear in the heart of people that were on the fence about voting for Trump.

4. Aesop says:

Antifa?
    Antifa Who?

Last place I saw them was on the back of a milk carton…

I think it stopped being fun after they got their asses kicked over and over, and started going over car bumpers sideways.

Yeah, we’re sure not hearing much from them lately, are we?

• M. Sage says:

Last I heard, they were trying to rebrand as something like the “Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement.” Might have something to do with the media finally calling them violent shitheads, though interesting that they failed to get the memo that slavery in the US has already been abolished.

Hilariously, the video they put together to whine about the “history of slavery” in America has a scene where a guy is corralling African prisoners while carrying what’s plainly a jezzail, marking him as a middle-eastern muslim, and not an American or even European.

5. Roger.45 says:

In Ellison’s f*ing dreams.

Why doesn’t anyone in the media ask him what his views are about gay marriage?

6. Rick says:

I thought Twitter was deleting hate speech accounts.

7. Brad says:

Instead of repainting my steel pistol targets I like printing out pictures of my favorite libtards and taping them on the steel. You still get the satisfaction of the PING and it relieves stress.

8. al says:

Oh yes trump if shaking so hard the ground for miles around is moving! Knocking plates off the walls! God save us all ….the antifa crowd is coming… I’ll loose all of .2 seconds of sleep over that. All I can say is if those boys want to come for me they better bring their own bags cause I think the buzzards and fly’s need to eat same as the worms.

9. majmike says:

And people wonder why I call the Democrat Party the DemCong.

10. California Southpaw says:

I smell desperation. It smells good coming from the left.

11. bob says:

Black folks,backing the wrong horse since the 1960s.

12. Bootmaker says:

since antifa’s stated goal is the overthrow of the lawful US government, does democratic National committee deputy chair Keith Ellisons endorsement make him a treasonous traitor ?

13. Trib says:

Antifa has gone back underground waiting killary’s band’s trial to begin. Ellison probably never read the handbook just looked at the pics.

14. mark r says:

I thought that they had been declared a terrorist organization.

15. kennymac says:

Keith Ellison has historical ties to the Nation of Islam. They have interesting ideas about human sexuality. Not very Progressive.

“The Nation of Islam, also commonly known as the Black Muslims, has a fairly socially conservative stance on male-female relationships. Muslim men are responsible for maintaining discipline within the Nation of Islam and its households. Women have a domestic role as child bearers. The group forbids both interracial sex and homosexual activity.”

16. warhorse says:

every antifa group in new england has already been infiltrated. now the fun begins. just enough sabotage to make them paranoid and at each other’s throats should do the trick….

http://sonsofstark.blogspot.com it;s kinda our thing……

17. Rmb says:

Wondeful!! More election ammunition for 2018!

18. idaho bob says:

Just reinforces what I have been saying for a long time, liberalism is a mental illness!

Bob