Stop. I’m scared.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Stop. I’m scared.

1. Charles Rienzo says:

Bro, they really ARE allowed to be that way. I see myself in a number of those guys’ faces.
    Admittedly we’re talking 50 years ago…when I was 16-17…..
    But still. Kids get to be kids for another while yet…

2. al says:

Hahahahahaha…,. Oh was I supposed to take you seriously? Oh I’m sorry I just saw the pic and figured it was some kind of joke. Naaaa I was right the first time its just a pile of snow flakes!

3. Rickvid in Seattle says:

I got my BIG shoes on, and when I stamp my little feet, you best watch out!

4. abe says:

Dang that is pathetic. What is it?

• AlphaDelta says:

Fuck if I know what it is, however, have a gut belief, pertain to most, if not all of them… the parents, teachers, and administrators should be swinging from a lamp post.

5. Sarthurk says:

I’ll bet that you or I could walk down that way towards them, and they’d be running like rats.

6. Padawan says:

I see two goths, one metal head (my people, grin) and a bunch of “emos.”

7. Andrew says:

How to scare them? Make them stand in sunlight.

• Padawan says:

Believe it or not we don’t scare that easily.

• Elmo says:

Or put them in front of 24 tons of alfalfa, each with their own pair of hay hooks, on a 90° day.

• NewVegasBadger says:

Most would only last for a couple of hours. Middle finger punk, he might make it till mid afternoon. Heat exhaustion will taken them out. But I do like Elmo’s idea. I have another “evil” idea; work in a canning factor, 3 shifts back to back, including working as part of the clean-up crew (you will be wet and cold). Start on a Friday night end on Sunday morning. BTDT.

8. Tsquared says:

The asswipe with the bloused trousers shooting the bird needs to be throat punched. That would calm his pansy ass down.

9. Bad_Brad says:

I could kill them all by pulling my own finger. Unfortunately I ain’t lying. Especially after a meal of Three Bean Slow Burn Chili. Dang good stuff. Google it.

10. warhorse says:

back in high school, us gamers (D&D mostly) got threatened by the “skaters”. they would even come in while we were playing and trash the room. well we finally had enough, and being fans of classic gang fights we challenged them to a fight..midnight, saturday, in the old cow pasture attached to the school..hey, they got rid of the cows and the whole ag program when someone led a cow up to the 3rd floor of the science building..it wasn’t me, you can’t prove anything!

well they showed, and so did we. they had chains and a few guys had some martial-arts stuff..we had a flamethrower and a half dozen .22 rifles. if you’re not willing to do what it takes to win, why fight, right?

well they scattered and we never had a problem with them again. kind of a shame that flamethrower took a long time to build.

• Padawan says:

When someone follows a statement with “can’t prove anything” somebody is either admitting guilt or somebody else already knows.

11. Ken M says:

I presume that’s not a pic of the school’s rodeo team or FFA then…

12. Rick says:

I’ve been reading that generation Z is ultra conservative…

13. nwoldude says:

At that age I thought ‘points’ and a pair of Levis was rebellious.
    Guess it is not Catholic school.

14. Elmo says:

Gee, I don’t see a whole lot of diversity and inclusion in that photo. They all look like children of privilege to me.

15. UH1H CE says:

That looks like the Drama Club of Oakton High School posing for their yearbook photo.