That didn’t work out very well, did it?

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to That didn’t work out very well, did it?

1. Guairdean says:

At one point, he tries to shoot out the lock. Later, he finds a key, but the shot screwed up the lock to the point that the key wouldn’t work.

2. Booger says:

Terrible response time, almost 10 minutes

• Heathen says:

No need to hurry. As I once heard a Public Defender tell his client on the phone: ” What’s the rush ? You ain’t going anywhere any time soon.”

• Sail Man says:

I saw the first cop around the 6 minute mark, walks up and talks with the manager/resident alien of unknown legal status, and then he wanders off to stage right, presumably to wait for the rest of the donut brigade to show up.

3. John Deaux says:

Dumbassery at it’s finest
    SMH

4. Mike says:

Did you notice one cop is screaming keep your hands up and another is screaming get on the ground? That’s how folks get shot since you can’t obey both commands. This guy may have had it coming but that’s not always the case.

5. Nifter says:

Please………..Please…………. Please……………
    You sound concerned all of a sudden.
    Fuck you, you piece of shit. Enjoy your time in jail.

6. Winston Smith says:

Shoulda shot the uncoolest monkey in the jungle. Many times.

7. rayvet says:

Aw come on. He dindu nuffin.

8. The Rat Fink says:

Too bad they couldn’t just leave him in the cage!

9. NewVegasBadger says:

That was entertaining, watching him come to the realization that he was totally screwed. . Wirecutter, perhaps you need to start a new category with the heading of “Pass the popcorn and watch this”. But on a more serious note, it was a relief to see that nobody got hurt by that idiot.

10. Snuffy says:

The only thing funnier would have been if one of the rounds had ricocheted back into his melon. Guess that view out the window was a sign of things to come.

11. Phil B says:

OK, so there is armed robbery, vandalism, using profane language and trespass. >};o)

When he got down on his knees and gave a heartfelt cry of atonement, I was reminded of Luke 15:7 – there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

You need to view it in full screen mode to see the reactions of the people outside too! >};o)

12. SgtBob says:

The women stayed cool as they made their way to the designated exit.

13. RonM says:

I guess that’ll teach him to lift some weights so that he at least has an extra ounce of muscle on those pathetic broomstick arms. LOL, the POS didn’t even have enough strength to pick up something heavy to try to break down that door. LOL, oh, he’s gonna be reeeeeeeeal popular in jail.

14. POd American says:

Any bets on what congressional district this groid is from…I’m picking the 18th. SJL

15. grayjohn says:

Now THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT!

16. Critter says:

He chose……poorly….

17. Unforgiven says:

RACIST!!! Oh yeah, I saw the white cop. That was straight up racism! The brother was set up by the man!
    Lol.

18. AmericanBTGoG says:

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. Keep calm and carry guns, my friends.

• Heathen says:

Yep,actually the 6-10 minutes response time probably isn’t that unusual. It takes that long for my local PD and I guaran-damn-tee my town’s smaller than Houston.

It can be even longer if you ‘re rural.

You are your own “first responder”.

19. M. Sage says:

“I’m sorry.” Fuck you. You showed up with a loaded gun, that means you were willing to hurt someone. Being Texas, he’s lucky he didn’t just get shot.

20. bikermailman says:

But seriously, while a firearm would’ve been better, the lady stayed cool, took charge and protected her customers, as the squaddies say, Bravo Zulu.

21. Antibubba says:

The five stages of getting locked inside the store you’re robbing:
    1. Denial
    2. Anger
    3. Bargaining
    4. Depression
    5. Acceptance

22. Ed357 says:

Morale of the story……

You’re on your own for 6-10 minutes…..plan accordingly.

23. Dave says:

Must of been one of my former students! (Also the Ladies were some really smart cookies!)