The Rise Of Untraceable ‘Ghost Guns’

Axel Galvez had a deal: $7,500 for five untraceable semiautomatic rifles. And he had a buyer: a felon who planned to ship them overseas. Now, he just needed weapons that would be invisible to regulators.
MORE@WSJ
-WiscoDave

*****

What a crock of shit.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, MSM, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to The Rise Of Untraceable ‘Ghost Guns’

1. better not say says:

Bullshit. The easiest way is just to drill/mill out the traceables on a lower.

2. John Deaux says:

I totally agree with you
    A crock of shit

3. M. Sage says:

Ah, WSJ. They joined the Fake News brigade when they did their hit piece on Youtube content and advertising, triggering the adpocalypse. Fuck ’em.

• Winston Smith says:

WSJ went to hell after being bought out by the libtard jews.
      And that’s not some right wing extremist saying that- its public info.

4. pigpen51 says:

Seems funny when you can buy an AK 47 in many third world countries for around 50$ U.S., that there would be a demand for so called ghost guns. But hey, what do I know. I am not a super secret arms dealer, with a machine shop. A machine shop set up like that would be able to make a decent living above the law, by the way, without the hassle of the BATFE’s breathing down your neck.

5. Kimberwarrior45 says:

Did anyone notice that Galvez only bought “parts” and put them together? No mention of the receivers or machining to make them receivers which suggest these were supplied by the informant and he simply assembled; though this is just based on the fine reporting of facts in the article that in no way is attempting to direct the reader to a predetermined judgement. A byline should be that this article was approved by Leland Lee (the government hates competition).