When she was standing bored in the security line, she noticed a guy wearing a Texas Tech sweatshirt. Without thinking about it, she threw up her hand gun symbol to him.
Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was a TSA agent, who pulled her out of line and asked to speak to her.
FROM HERE

This entry was posted in Fuck the feds. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to This Sorority Girl Tried To Show Some School Spirit And Accidentally Pissed Off The TSA

1. Unclezip says:

“No one good, decent, honest, competent, moral, ethical or intelligent has ever been employed by the tsa in any capacity whatsoever.”

RIP Weaponsman

• POd American says:

99.9%of the terrorists at any airport are TSA gubbermint check cashers. Assholes…

2. Andrew says:

Damn, there are some stupid dumbass people in that article. Read the comments. Stupidity is abundant.

And, yeah, Fuck the TSA. I’ll make sure to eat extra spicy chili if I ever want to go to an airport just for you fuckers.

• rayvet says:

The most recent comment is actually by HER the girl in the article and she says she recognizes her white privilege. Pretty, blonde, guilty and stupid is a terrible way to go through life. If she just realize the liberal policies that had her stopped in the first place are the same ones she’s exhibiting when she claims she’s treated better because she’s white. Idiots are becoming the norm these days and not the exception.

3. Terry says:

A huge advocate for black lives matter according to her comment. Fuck the bitch.

• Andrew says:

I read all the comments and info. Looks like she tossed BLM in as cover to try to stop all the SJW bullshit that was coming her way.

Her mom sounds like a trooper.

• Jack says:

AGREE!!
      Hey TSA Bob, you hear me!! Fuck you in the Neck and your Criminal minions. FAGGOT!!!
      TSA is Theater,Nothing more nothing less.
      As for the Thug Culture within TSA, well WTF did you expect when you put Retards and Criminals in a position of power.

4. paulb says:

Second Weapons man. Dropped the daughter off at the airport and the TSA agent swabbed her hands to check for some kind of residue. What kind of nonsense is that?

• FriscoKid says:

Yeah, it’s called “security theater,” “fabricating probable cause” and “fucking with people.”

And our taxes and ticket fees are paying for it.
      ‘Murica!

5. Jeffery in Alabama says:

I can only imagine that the tsa goons had been salivating from the moment that girl stepped into line and praying to the .gov gods for a reason to get her pretty face and rockin’ body into the “x-ray” machine for a real good looksee. Also, what Unclezip said.

• Jeffery in Alabama says:

Oh yeah Andrew. I have to agree that some of those comments are beyond ridiculous (i.e. ” Diana, just the fact that you acknowledge your privilege is a huge step, and important for others to hear. Well done, you. Let’s keep fighting the bullshit.”), In fact I believe the comments have been “seeded” with liberal BS.

• Andrew says:

If I coulda vomited down the interweb pipeline right in to their laps, well, I woulda.

Hate people. Shit like this just makes it more obvious.

6. Ken M says:

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I will ever read.

7. SS says:

Id pull that blue-eyed babe out of line myself and give her a good tongue lashing.

8. mathman54 says:

What’s really sad is this took place in Houston. You’d think Texas TSA agents would recognize their own country’s college traditions.

• Daryl says:

When you went to GED you don’t really understand college traditions.

• loaded4bear says:

From my experience, a large number of the TSA agents, to include here in Houston, are foreigners. ( and I don’t mean transplanted Yankees ).

9. Texas Tech Red Raiders have used this “pistol” hand gesture for their mascot for at least 40 years (when I was at Texas A&M.)

10. Booger says:

TSA is a another government fuck up. I’ve got dozens of stories of how fucked up they really are. If you can’t get a real weapon past these morons, you need to stay home. They make up rules as they go along and there is no continuity through the countries airports. FUCK TSA

11. tired dog says:

Gawd damn tsa and its otherwise unemployable twits. And gawd damn the CONgress that increases its budget year after year.

12. BillDave. says:

Guns Up!

13. Guairdean says:

The TSA agent saw a chance to grope and fondle a pretty girl. She’s lucky he didn’t perform a body cavity search. I no longer fly anywhere, if I can’t drive, I don’t go.