Tired of reading about liberal haters?

“Here tonight is Preston Sharp, a 12-year-old boy from Redding, California, who noticed that veterans’ graves were not marked with flags on Veterans Day,” Trump told the House chamber. “He decided to change that, and started a movement that has now placed 40,000 flags at the graves of our great heroes.”

“Preston,” POTUS continued, “A job well done.”
FROM HERE/VIDEO
-Elmo

This entry was posted in USA. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Tired of reading about liberal haters?

1. QP says:

There’s hope.

Maybe, one day, Redding will be part of the Great State of Jefferson, wrested away from the Commies in CA.

• Andrew says:

Or New California. Either one will work.

• Inbred Redneck says:

Dream on, boys. You can’t really believe that our august politicians in the Great Swamp are gonna seat Senators and Representatives from that small an area, do you. Why, that’d dilute the power of those who don’t really think they have quite enough now. Only hope is that the Coast Range sinks and everything inland floods to at least 500′ of elevation. Remember, garlic and artichokes will grow other places than just Gilroy and Watsonville.
        That said, I’m glad that the kid from Redding knows what’s important.

2. Unclezip says:

Good job, kid. Move away from that communist shithole when you can.

3. Griffin says:

We can still have hope for the future of or great republic!

4. pigpen51 says:

It seems that all heroes are not laying in the graves. This one young man is also a hero, in my eyes. I think that it is significant that this young lad comes from that state of California. Kind of like a thumb in the eye of those liberals out there, from Trump, basically telling them that it took a 12 year old kid to do the right thing in that land of fruits and nuts. I also have seen where most of the American people, like 75% or so, had a favorable view of the state of the union speech. I can bet that just irks Nanu Pelosi and her fellow leaders of the left.