We must all be racists then

It’s only 4 days into 2018 and it turns out I’m a serious racist this year. A couple of days ago I found out that my opposition to bloated federal spending is based on my racial animosity and now I learn that thinking it’s wrong for a member of Congress to promote a terrorist organization doubles my racism. Hopefully I can get into one of those liberal workshops that help white people check their privilege before the Southern Poverty Law Center puts me on their list a hate extremists.

Yesterday I brought you the story of Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison endorsing the leftist terrorist group know as Antifa. I thought I was pointing out some deep hypocrisy considering the Muslim lawmaker always cries foul when his religion is linked to terrorism and here he is actively promoting terrorists. Thanks to Newsweek however, I now know that I was just being an Islamophobic racist bastard.

This entry was posted in Antifa, islam, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to We must all be racists then

1. bogsidebunny says:

Tossing out the term “Racist” is like a militant Homo sprinkling multi-color Unicorn glitter on a Heterosexual couple. It’s an inane defense mechanism designed to stir up the emotionally driven idiots. Sadly, in a lot of cases it works.

2. bob says:

racism is a human quality. every human being is racist to one degree or another. anyone who says different is either lying or an idiot.

• Andrew says:

True. It is one of those hard-coded programs located in the ‘lizard brain’ that lives in everyone of our heads. No matter what color, religion, section of the world. That lizard brain still keeps all the ‘early cave man’ and ‘neanderthal’ programs that kept our stupid ancestors alive long enough to evolve into making shit and staying safe.

Same section of brain that the Lefties say they don’t believe in. Simple way to find out if their brains are working is to toss something startling like a rubber snake or a spider in front of them when they don’t expect it. Normal people, no matter how ‘tolerant’ and ‘loving’ of animals will still scream and piss themselves, to one extent or another. Not acknowledging the items when startled means either somethings missing in the person, or the target is one hell of an operator with serious conditioning in the past.

3. Unclezip says:

Havn’t read Newspeak in years. And I hope somebody calls Ellison on his America-hating, racist bullshit. And Kenny, we are all on the SPLC hate list.

4. crazyeighter says:

Sorry, but they’ve worn the printing off the Race Card.

“Islamophobic racist bastard”?? Damn skippy, although the “bastard” part might be more of a comment on my attitude and behavior, rather than my parentage.

• Mike_C says:

>Sorry, but they’ve worn the printing off the Race Card.
      Very very true. The word “racism” has no meaning any more, as it’s used so broadly. So far as I can tell, “You’re racist!” now means “You’re not giving me/letting me take what I want. Plus you’re failing to cringe and crawl.”

Interestingly enough (at least to me), as a nonwhite, nonblack person, during my childhood in the 70’s the proportion of racist (in the real sense of the word) slurs and attacks were about 50/50 from whites and blacks. Which maybe doesn’t sound so bad until you realize the proportion of blacks (very low) and whites (very high) in the community where I grew up. More recently, almost all the “actually racist” stuff is from blacks. Now about half of it is probably plain ignorance rather than actual animosity, but the animosity and hatred are definitely there.

What is really sad is how much WORSE things got in the years of the Obama (mis)administration. And the blame rests on “elites” in the “minority” population, and their GoodWhite enablers. But, the perspective on the other side is that whites have become worse. The linked post I found interesting, especially the third anecdote. For those not in the know, James LaFond is a Baltimore-dwelling white guy in his mid 50’s who works (well, recently retired) from decades of work in ghetto grocery stores. James takes public transportation at night, which is an interesting choice for a paleface. Anyway, I think it’s not that whites have become worse, it’s that the functional parts of the population are finally realizing that if you’re going to be denounced as “racist” no matter what you do, you might as well call things as they are rather than keep pretending to believe in obvious tabula rasa bullshit.

5. juju2434 says:

Ellison, what a fucking Islamic dildo headed prick. What the fuck is wrong with people in his state to elect this asshole to be in our government.

6. NewVegasBadger says:

WC, then can I buy a beer or two for you in celebration of your up graded status?