What. the. fuck.

Video footage of a school in Russia teaching pupils as young as five how to pole dance has surfaced, sparking outrage over the controversial lessons.

The school in Naberezhnye Chelny, Russia, teaches schoolgirls as young as five how to dance on the pole in PE classes.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to What. the. fuck.

1. orlin sellers says:

I have a question: Why is the writing on the walls in English?

2. Willy says:

I always thought of it as an Olympic event…

3. Wade says:

more vocational courses equal lower unemployment

4. California Southpaw says:

Well, ya know the winters are long…

5. Tsquared says:

They are just preparing them for immigration to the USA. They have to have a skill.

• Aesop says:

^^That.

Their only hope is getting out of Russia. Any way they can.
      No one’s saying they should be working at the local club now, but you’re never too young to learn a marketable skill.

• Aesop says:

And great Scot, it’s not like the Russians haven’t been teaching five-year-old girls to fling their bodies around a pole since at least gymnastics training for the 1948 Olympics.
        The only difference now is some of the poles are vertical, and some are horizontal.

Folks should settle down on this.

• crazyeighter says:

Then there’s High School PE classes:

6. Suppo says:

In America we have Vo-Tech (Vocational – Technical) Schools for students who do not want to go to a Liberal Arts University. These girls are prepared for gainful employment after graduating High School so they can become self-sufficient adults rather than lifetime Welfare Queens. Wal-Mart can’t hire everybody!

7. al says:

More like some California teachers went over for a cultural exchange and infected the Russians.

8. JeremyR says:

Some how I find it hard to believe that is a school PE class. Looking at what is there, I’d say more like a private studio. Many places now offer pole dancing classes, and it’s not stripper wanna be’s attending them.
    The article was written to inflame, not inform.