5 things I learned at the gun range

-Jim

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to 5 things I learned at the gun range

1. Bayouwulf says:

Is that… a TANK? :D

2. Tom W. says:

Who you goin to war wif all dem bullets?

That was a damn funny vid.

• Phssthpok says:

When the cancer had worked it’s way up the spine and into her brain, my mother had become quite delusional (though oddly lucid). At one point she was SURE there were men outside her bedroom window coming to ‘get her’ (for what reason she could not explain). She was well and truly panicked.

What finally calmed her down was when I told her that “…I have enough guns and ammo here to start a war with a small central American country.”

Prior to that she didn’t think too highly of my guns…funny that.

3. DeNihilist says:

Tears!

4. JayNola says:

I saw this clip somewhere and proceeded to work my way through his whole catalog. Funny AF.

5. Booger says:

Nice refrigerator

6. the hard truth says:

and don’t you forget it mofo.

7. Tim in AK says:

I thoroughly enjoyed that, although I didn’t catch all he said, because like a woman named Lucy I used to know…..he talks faster than I can listen. Seriously, if he’s not an auctioneer, he could become one if he wanted.

8. Pineslayer says:

I also spent over an hour watching his stuff yesterday, he is funny.

9. NewVegasBadger says:

Thought it was funny as well. He did miss one point though, so it ought to be 6 things he learned at a gun range. The 6th being: ask your white boy homie if it is possible to have too many guns or too much ammo. Nope, not a chance. Like tools, you can not have too many of them. Thanks for posting this one. Now it is possible to have too many books. But since I am not even close to what Jack London had in his personal library, there is always room for more.

10. John Deaux says:

This guy is great, I like his 5 reasons I don’t date Asians clip

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.