And you thought the Tide Pod Challenge was bad…

This entry was posted in Videos, WTF?, You can't make this shit up. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to And you thought the Tide Pod Challenge was bad…

1. Nemo says:

After watching this vid, which is about the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen, there’s another a follow on vid titled “Top 10 Most Dangerous Internet Challenges” which depicts people on search of more Darwin awards. Some of them are not all that dangerous, then again…

2. Nifter says:

At least the scars will warn people that he’s a dumbass.

3. John says:

I touched a hot coil once, I was about 3 years old. Never did it again, because it hurt. A lot.

• PoppaGary says:

Yup you and several of us “unsheltered” kids when we wouldn’t listen to Mom\Dad.
      I don’t encourage it, but sometimes kids have to learn on their own and the modern nanny state would be investigating if a kid got burnt on the stove.

4. NewVegasBadger says:

If this our future, then we so totally screwed and doomed. Weapons grade stupidity on display. A significant segment of the population should never be allowed to vote or reproduce, they’re too stupid to live. If one thinks the above or eating Tide Pods is a good idea for a challenge, then you are too stupid. What a flaming idiot!

5. bogsidebunny says:

A great example of why cockroaches will still roam the earth after humans are extinct!

6. Judy says:

You got to wonder what God thinks when He sees such stupidity. I bet He regrets that promise He made to Noah.

• Bacon says:

I bet that you would lose that bet. By definition, G-d is Omniscient. Therefore, G-d knew exactly what He was doing when He made each of His promises. It is due to our limitations that we are unable to see it.

(But yeah, it sure as heck does look that way from down here.)

7. Sanders says:

I guess it is time to ban stoves and fire.

8. Gumbodunker says:

Please God, judgement day must be near, things just don’t make any sense or we are all in a “twilight zone”.

9. Ken M says:

The internet: making supremely stupid people famous for as little nag as their video lasts..

10. STW says:

“That was pretty cool” said they guy who won’t do it himself but will take pictures. I wonder if alcohol was involved?

11. loaded4bear says:

C’mon, be a man. Use your d!ck next time.

( maybe that way he won’t be able to procreate )

12. Daniel K Day says:

1974. A guy who hung out around my university dorm explained a long narrow scar on his forearm. He had laid it against someone else’s forearm and laid a lit cigarette on it. Whoever pulled away first lost.
    A lit cigarette is a couple of magnitudes of stupid lower than a stove burner, though.

13. oops! says:

wellll- as above noted- idiot mark!
    Keep ya eye out for that pattern of scars- they will carry them for a long feckin time!
    Pulling multiple huge baking sheets outta head high industrial oven in 1994, managed to just bump my upper bicep with one.
    Mark/scar is still there… 23 yrs later.

14. Bacon says:

That was great! I think we should encourage more of the same. Heck, I think we should volunteer to FUND more of the same, primetime on national tv. Grant every single progressive their 15 minutes of fame!

15. singlestack says:

The utter fucking stupidity on display these days is beyond imagining.

16. Boba O'Really says:

The desperate need to be noticed and validated by people (like this guy) is baffling.
    It doesn’t make you cool, it doesn’t impress the women. All it does is leave you with an unnecessary scar.
    I remember back in grade school, some of my friends were doing what they called a “sissy” test. It involved using a pencil eraser and rubbing it on your arm until you bled. I thought it was stupid then and declined the “test”. I can forgive grade school kids that kind of stupidity, but this guy?
    Desperation is a horrible cologne

17. Lofty says:

Wanker, tosser, fuckwit, moron, idjit, fool, funny to watch though…ha ha

• Jbone says:

I think you hit the nail on the head. People desperate for validation, sicked by the pressures of being “cool” on social media.
      Folks, let your kids know you love them everyday. Maybe you will keep them off the evening news (social media standouts).

18. Robert says:

I once accidently grabbed the wrong end of a hot soldering iron at 3am; heard my flesh sizzle before I felt it. It was an accident, not intentional. These idiotic challenges are not a bad thing if they raise the collective IQ by eliminating the idiots.