Can you feel the hate from the MSM here?

Third-graders in a Missouri community are continuing to sell raffle tickets for an AR-15 to benefit their traveling baseball team after the same type of rifle was used to slaughter and injure dozens at a Florida school.

Levi Patterson, the coach of a 9-and-under baseball team in Neosho, Mo., told The Star the idea was conceived before the shooting in Parkland, Fla.

A father of one of the players — who co-founded Black Rain Ordnance Inc., a weapons purveyor in Neosho — offered the weapon for the raffle.

This entry was posted in Guns, MSM. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Can you feel the hate from the MSM here?

1. paparod says:

“…used to slaughter…” Yeah, totally objective.

2. Elmo says:

How quickly they forget that the Sutherland Springs, Texas psychopath was stopped by a good citizen using an AR-15.
    If ‘they’ even realized that to begin with.

3. 屁股 Pìgu 孔 Kǒng -- luis says:

Here in good old Florida, another dope, feeling tremendous guilt owning an AR 15 after the shooting we had, he turned it in to the police, ” “I am a responsible, highly trained gun owner. However, I do not need this rifle,” Dickmann wrote. “No one without a law enforcement badge needs this rifle.”.
    I think he’s missing the point of being armed beside target shooting. He should turn in all his firearms. next time a car runs down people will he turn in his car ??

That’s my standard answer any more when people tell me that I don’t ‘need’ to own an AR. I tell them that there’s no need to own a car that goes faster than 70 mph, and cars have killed more kids than guns do, so when are you going to turn in that car?

• Boone says:

My favorite is “… and no one needs another whiny, little, progressive bitch and yet here you are.”

• John Deaux says:

Well using their standard of the era our firearms rights are derived from a hosre drawn cart is all the vehicle they need, and quil pen and ink on parchment.
        Their arguments are so pathic it’s simple to blow holes through them.

Yeah, when they tell me that the BoR was written at a time when they only had single shot muskets, I remind them that back then they were still using single stage printing presses, so the First Amendment doesn’t apply anymore either?

• Unclezip says:

I throw in the 10.3 deaths per 100k guns, 14.5 deaths per 100k Priuses stat. When they call bogus, I have them admit that 18 school shootings in 45 days is also bogus, because even the NYT admitted it.

4. 帮 Bāng 帮 Bāng -- luis says:

After awhile one needs just to tune out that BS, maybe tomorrow I’ll go to the range and practice shooting the dirt.

5. bogsidebunny says:

AR = Armalite Rifle. Not Assault Rifle. How do I buy a ticket? I already own one, but you never have enough ARs.

6. nwoldude says:

Not that any MSM or political turds come here (no offense WC) but if they do they should here this.
    As if it would matter.

7. Sanders says:

My wife’s uncle has a Black Rain AR-15. They make a top-shelf product.

8. Bees says:

Got to stop in and get some tickets. Neosho is just a few miles from the house! Good solid country type town, lots of Civil War history around the area too.

Thanks for the heads up WC!

No step on snek

9. JustJJ says:

Here is a Facebook post about the raffle and a PayPal contact for anyone interested in helping out the kids: