CNN embarrasses themselves again with shooting video

On Wednesday, CNN aired an embarrassing clip of one of their employees attempting to shoot an AR-15 in a segment highlighted by inaccurate statements from both CNN and a retired military officer.

Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling accompanied CNN’s Gary Tuchman to a shooting range for a demonstration on shooting the AR-15, which drew instant mockery on social media.
MORE/VIDEO
-WiscoDave

*****

I think some shooting lessons for both the reporter and the General are in order. Neither of them look like they know what they’re doing.

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, MSM, WiscoDave, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to CNN embarrasses themselves again with shooting video

1. steve respy says:

LOL LOL LOL ……….i’ve never encountered two Beta males at a gun range ……highly amusing
    ordering my “full semi-automatic” adapter as we speak ……lol lol ……..i’d be willing to bet dimes to dollars that my wife’s testosterone level is higher than either of these two …………Oh…and what is this guy Lt. General of?…….watching him with a weapon I’m thinkin’ Lt. General of girl scout cookie sales……………………jackasses

2. Nemo says:

Lemme guess. The general is one of Obama’s promotions to JCS.

Well, I checked. He’s almost as I alleged above. Read the para’s 1 thru three at the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hertling. This is what we get out of West Point since ‘Nam. You’d think he’d know better since he served in Iraq during the surge.

3. Frankie says:

Talk about weak upper body strength,nice gig if you can get it,General!!

4. Robert Fowler says:

I couldn’t watch it all, it was just too painful.

5. ed357 says:

“…So he knows what the AR-15 which used to be a weapon of war can do….”

Ummm,…..no.

• Andrew says:

Well, about as stupid as what Diane Feinstein said today about the AR-15, something to the effect that the AR was a new gun, just recently brought to market.

Well, I guess if you are 200 years old, a gun that was first sold to civilians in the 50’s and early 60’s.

Hey, did you know Wikipedia is ‘reviewing’ the entry on the AR-15 so it’s not up for reading? Gee, whoda thunk Wikipedia would ban an article about a common item. Makes you kinda suspicious of any entries on Wiki, doesn’t it?

6. HoHo --- luis says:

Trying to figure out which one was the bigger pussy, the reporter with ” I’m taking a big dick up the ass’ face while shooting the AR, or the Lt. Gen holding the rifle like a girl talking bullshit.

7. nwoldude says:

Very poor journalism if truth is what you’re seeking.

8. Nifter says:

The first ten seconds were comedy gold!

9. RagingGoose says:

So thats what a tranny looks like firing a AR….

10. Paul K says:

Damn. Look at that target. I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging but I would be embarrased if I shot that group (spray) with my Kimber Ultra
    Paul in Texas

11. NewVegasBadger says:

Weapons grade stupidity on display. I’ve seen better weapons handling from basic trainees. That guy maybe a “general” but he clearly does not have the slightest clue as to what he doing or talking about. Based on this video, I have forgotten more about weapons the what the General knows.

He was probably a general in the Finance Corps and hadn’t picked up a weapon since he graduated from whatever military school he attended prior to his commission.

• wildbill says:

Generalship is political, not merit based. I read something to the effect that when we get into a war we don’t do well for the first year or so until the political generals are replaced with the qualified generals. Then we kick ass. Then peace is achieved and the warriors are sacked and politics takes over.