“GET OFF MY LAWN!!!”

An 84-year-old woman who shot toward her neighbor’s children Friday evening in Anderson was arrested, deputies with the Shasta County Sheriff’s Office said.

Deputies arrested Betty Frances Sanders who complained that her neighbor’s three children, who were between the ages of 8 and 10 years old, were being too noisy by riding their motorcycles at their Anderson home located in the 16000 block of Dot Lane.
-Elmo

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to “GET OFF MY LAWN!!!”

1. Anonymous White Male says:

Them young whippersnappers was askin’ for it!

2. Sanders says:

Dang, she might be a relative.

3. loaded4bear says:

Can’t say that I blame her. We once had a snapperheaded teenager with a dirt bike ( No muffler, naturally ) in the ‘hood. He rode that damn thing from the time he got home from school until dark. It was like listening to chain saw for 6 hours. Parents were worthless. Thankfully the yute decided to see how fast it would go on the streets. Several neighbors got it on video. After an enthusiastic meeting with the local LEOs, the dirt bike disappeared and calm was restored.

• Exile1981 says:

We have a kid like that. Rides his non-street legal dirt bike up and down our country road till 10pm all summer. He’s been known the run littles off the there pedal bikes for fun.

We tried meeting with the cops but that didn’t go well since dad is an RCMP officer.

4. Winston Smith says:

Jesusfuck! I didn’t get a motorcycle until I was 18 and I had to pay for it myself!

5. Mountain Rat says:

I just now stopped puking from watching the “young foreign lady” eating ice cream with her finger nails, now this? I’m off to ice pick my eyeballs. Goodnite all.

6. Bildo says:

She should have had some rock salt shells handy.

7. warhorse says:

back in the 80’s my dad worked late nights, so he slept all day. well the neighbors decided just about dusk it was time for some fireworks…my dad called, asked them to hold off for about an hour so he could get the rest of his sleep in. they said no problem..and 10 minutes later they were firing them off again.

well, my dad got up, pissed off, and opened up the cellar door. then he let loose with 6 rounds of .44 magnum followed by another 6 rounds of 12 gauge and then 60 rounds of .308. right into our backwoods.

they got the hint.

8. wholy1 says:

Perhaps just another sad example of “alienation” by addiction to corp/social media “disinfo-tainment” via nose-buried-in “dumb”phone?

9. Hillbilly says:

What a load of crap, She never shot at anyone. She shot into the ground 10′ in front of her because the kids wouldn’t stop revening up their dirt bikes while she asked them to stop. Concentration control is what I call it, got their attention didn’t it? That neighborhood is kind of rural, no side walks and open fields. This is what happens when people from the Bay Area move up this way.
    When I was a kid I weren’t no angel neither on wheels. My first was a Hodaka 100 cc, traded a 17 year old guiding for it. I was 14 I think.

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.