Give it a few years – you’ll grow into ’em

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Give it a few years – you’ll grow into ’em

1. Dolt says:

That’s a damn hammock

2. rick says:

I stood behind her in line today. You know the kind, annoying shrill voice, non stop talking whether talking to the cashier or muttering to herself. All the while digging through her ‘purse’ which is about the same size as her 10XL undies looking for God knows what. Meanwhile, with a cell phone jammed in her ear, again with the loud, shrill voice. Then, when she isn’t on the phone, the damn thing has some stupid ass ring tone set at, of course, ear piercing level. Why yes, she was wearing Saran wrap, er, yoga pants. Of course.

I feel better now. Don’t worry, I remained outside the contamination zone.

• Andy says:

Yeah. You’re right. Nobody should have sex with either of those ladies. Give me their numbers. I’ll counsel them on their breasts, shaved beavers and lack of decorum. I’ll let you know when they fit into the granny panties and from there on they’re all yours to counsel.

3. Padawan says:

Somebody lost their parachute.

4. ChuckN says:

Dream big.

5. Al says:

Reminds me of my ex!

6. hhhooluis! says:

Can you imagen the skids marks on those!!!!

7. AlphaDelta says:

Their ass that fat? Where Trump shops? Nah, they’re Soviet bloc girls- https://www.slavorum.org/ukrainian-photographer-david-dubnitskiy-shows-the-beauty-of-women-in-vibrant-photoshoots/

lololollzzololzz

8. I’ll never tell says:

In a place that I used to work, there was a gal that most of the guys called, ‘pup-tent’…
    Because with a pair of her undies an a couple of fishing poles you could make a pup-tent….

9. formwiz says:

Granny panties.

10. C.R. says:

My former girl fiend asked me “Do these pants make my ass look big?” I said “No,your ass makes the pants look big” well,I thought it was funny …

11. Mike_C says:

Reminds me of the Bill Bryson quote (The Lost Continent, 1989):

” … the teenaged daughters of these fat women are always utterly delectable, as soft and gloriously rounded and naturally fresh-smelling as a basket of fruit. I don’t know what it is that happens to them, but it must be awful to marry one of those nubile cuties knowing that there is a time bomb ticking away in her that will at some unknown date make her bloat out into something huge and grotesque, presumably all of a sudden and without much notice, like a self-inflating raft from which the pin has been yanked.”

12. Oswald Bastable says:

Just like that cute little rose on her ass is going to look like a watermelon hit by a 7mm magnum in a few years.

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.