If they don’t play Hank III, I don’t want to go anyways

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

This entry was posted in Race. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to If they don’t play Hank III, I don’t want to go anyways

1. Odgreen says:

“I have no tips for a white person” she said. “My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people.”

As Lewis Grizzard so eloquently put it: “Delta’s ready whenever you are.” To that, I will add: “Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.” Africa awaits!

2. bogsidebunny says:

Only black Lesbians need apply. That gives Barry “O” an opening.

3. Winston Smith says:

I can think of an entire continent where they all ought to go and stay.

4. California southpaw says:

“And ever since then, my life has been way more breezy,” she said.
    Das all dat matter, Honey Chile.
    Now just try to ignore all the white inventions which will make your stay so comfy and safe.

BTW, yoga studio protested by blm for yoga-ing (?) to rap on the radio right now. (I don’t consider rap to be music so I don’t ever say those two words together)

5. Al says:

In the 60s it was we demand to be integrated now its we demand to be segragated ! Make up your fucking minds!

6. Paul says:

She’s judging us based on the color of our skin.
    Is’nt that racist?
    Paul in Texas

7. Richard says:

This just in from the resort:

• donnie says:

It’s sad and distressing watching whole communites become this way. The saddest part is the only one with any chance, has no chance and shows up around 1:15, for a split second.

8. Steve says:

We need a “Go Fund me” button in the side bar so we can fund them going to Africa.

Steve

9. Heathen says:

What I relish from the Obama era is all the racial healing.

10. oscar2marine says:

Costa Rica isn’t far enough away !

11. John Deaux says:

Vice is a leftist liberal retard site so i am not going to click the link.
    Reading what others have responded to it I say Fuck You to da bitches, nobody is making you stay so if you ain’t happy git the fuck out

12. BadFrog says:

Costa Rica? Isn’t that where they filmed Jurassic Park? Seems to me they’re re-shooting Planet of the Apes there now.

13. TEXASLEGAL says:

Annnnndd…. If I am not mistaken this non white retreat place is actually owned by…. ooops… White people. Who would of thought??

14. Pigg says:

Just wondering if this transformation would be welcomed?

15. fjord says:

I think apex predators need to be introduced into certain areas of population.

Obviously, first world life is too easy for most people as they have to invent enemies to escape from.
    Lets give them real ones to get that adrenaline goin’,

16. Jack Crabb says: