Meanwhile, in Macon County…..

As heavy media coverage continues, following the shooting in a south Florida high school that left 17 dead, threats have been received at other schools across the United States, including Red Boiling Springs High in eastern Macon County.

According to the Macon County Sheriffs Office and the RBS Police Department on Thursday night, February 15, they received information from faculty and students at Red Boiling Springs High School that a juvenile student was making threats against the school.

This entry was posted in Meanwhile, News, Tennessee. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Meanwhile, in Macon County…..

1. John Deaux says:

Unfortunately the idiots come out in droves after something like this.

2. Joe Blow says:

Oh, it ain’t just Tennessee.
    My old stomping grounds:

That’s right, an illegal alien who is 21 years old threatens to bring a shotgun to the school because of her hurt feelings.

She’s an “undocumented migrant”
    She’s 21 years old

The article states “A Rochester Student”.

Huh. I thought that matches the definition of a “VIOLENT ADULT FELON”, but I guess that explains why I moved out of NY in the first place.

It’s coming, are you ready?

3. Steve in ky says:

Buy and read a book called Influence, by Robert Ciadini. There is always a spike of suicide after a heavily published suicide, murders after murders. The news media loves this. The collectivists love this. Look at the glee in thier eyes.

• Richard Watson says:

“There is always a spike of suicide after a heavily published suicide”

Not sure if that is true. What is true is there an increase in REPORTING of teen suicides. Same as with shark attacks. Media keep gnawing a bone until the next one comes along.

• Andrew says:

Steve in KY is right. Like begets Like. It is a sad but true fact. Based on the whole ‘herd mentality’ thing.

You see it especially with suicides in schools. One kid slabs himself, and for the next two weeks there will be at least 3 attempted, if not outright successful suicides.

This is the reason for the flock of ‘Grief’ and ‘Crisis’ counselors who descend upon schools after a sucide, murder or other really traumatic event. It is one of the few things that modern schools do better than the ‘old-time’ schools that I grew up in.

And, yes, the increase of reporting traumatic events does have a ‘lemming effect’ upon the populace.

So, it is a combo effect of both phenomena.

4. SAM says:

I read that as “Bacon County” I bet I’m not the only one.