Never Trust Anyone Who Hasn’t Been Punched In The Face

Conservatives like to talk about the causes of Western Civilization’s downfall: feminism, loose morality, drug abuse, Christianity’s decline, reality TV. Blaming civilization’s downfall on lardy hagfish such as Andrea Dworkin is like a doctor diagnosing senility by an old person’s wrinkles. The fact that anyone listened to such a numskull is a symptom, not the cause, of a culture in decline. The cause of civilizational decline is dirt-simple:
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Never Trust Anyone Who Hasn’t Been Punched In The Face

1. noncom says:

Call it the pussification of half of American men…..my Dad always said “I never saw a guy with a $50.00 manicure throw the first punch”…..good point….

• rayvet says:

Half? you’re being quite generous. I’d say less than 15% of the young males I meet these days are truly men. They’re usually quite the metrosexual. And this is rural Georgia. I can only imagine those numbers if urban insect hives. Scary.

• bradoplata says:

I got the same sense of relief when my son had his first legit fight that I got when we realized he was straight. I’ve been blessed with good luck in life so he has grown up pretty easily so I had my doubts.

2. fjord says:

Hard times create strong men.

in today’s world, a “hard time” is losing internet for a few hours.

• Padawan says:

In today’s world a “hard time” is losing your cell phone for a minute or two.

3. fjord says:

Civilizations die by suicide, not murder. – Toynbee

4. Nemo says:

Great article! Thanks Wisco and WC. This should be posted on the bulletin board at every high school in the country. Also: read some of the comments at the article link, especially the ones from WOMEN.

5. Blackdog says:

Dumbest fucking article ever.
    Sports? Really? Knife fights? Please.
    I once came across a guy getting robbed. One of the two “thugs” had a knife. The victim had no way to defend himself.
    Do not romanticize violence. Avoid it.
    Be prepared for it. Don’t go looking for it.
    Throwing balls around doesn’t give you one ounce of an advantage.
    I hurt a guy badly that night. It did not make me a Spartan.

6. fjord says:

Not mentioned (i had to reread it) is broken families. Most specifically boys being raised by households of helicopter women parents. Males need to be taught by a father figure.

Destruction of the stable family unit. BIG part of it.

7. DixieDennis says:

Money quote:

“When I first meet a man, I don’t care what kind of sheepskins or awards he has on his walls. I don’t care if he is liberal or conservative. I want to know if they have my back in a fight. That’s really the only thing that matters.”

Well said.

DixieDennis

8. John Deaux says:

Single parent homes with boys raised by their moms along with absentee fathers have contributed to the pussies younger men have become. I say younger because at my present age of 59 most all are younger, the rare exception being the military. Guys should grow up with some form of competitive sport, football, hockey, boxing, martial arts, something that bruises the body some. Pain and conflict can be a damn good teacher of what and not to do when applied correctly at the right times. These coddled males you see, like the onrs in that free speech video, have no idea how to do shit for themselves, what kind of father will they be for their sons.

Comments are welcome, but moderated out of necessity.