Questions. Good, valid questions.

This entry was posted in Florida, Fuck the feds, MSM. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Questions. Good, valid questions.

1. skybill says:

HOOOOBOY!!!!! Kenny!!!!,
    This is just the “Tip” of the Iceberg!!!! ‘KnowwhatImean???
    God Gunz and Gutz Keep America Free!!!!!,
    III%,
    skybill-out
    PS,. If Mike was still with us, I wonder what he would have to say??????

2. Rob says:

While I’m sure there have been a lot of lies told about this shooting as well as the others, when the narrator says “40 caliber colt” I am raising an eyebrow.

A 45 ACP 1911 isn’t a 40 caliber Colt? It may not be a 40 Smith & Wesson, but it’s still a 40 caliber.

• Bad_Brad says:

Colt made a short run if 1911’s chambered in .40. That statement raises my eyebrows too. No gun person would refer to a 45 acp as a 40. When’s the last time we used M16’s. That seems odd. This is the first I’ve heard of the FBI arriving on seen first.

It’s a 40 caliber handgun just like a 308, 30.06 and 338 are all 30 caliber rifles. Yes, I have referred to my 1911 as a 40 caliber handgun.

• Rob says:

Well theres a first time for everything…I had never heard anyone who knows anything about guns use “40 caliber colt” to refer to a .45 acp.

However you look at it. its weird logic to call a .45 a 40 caliber… at least for me.

It’s just a generic term when you’re talking about different classes of firearms.
              Been around guns all my life, shoot thousands of rounds a year, and been doing all my own gunsmithing since I can remember and still refer to my 1911 as a 40 caliber.
              Hell, it was a 40 caliber before there was a 40 Smith & Wesson.

3. bob says:

Despite the narrative I don’t think the objective is “Guns are bad mkay.” The obvious false flag is sleight of hand for something else much bigger. This tactic has been tried all to often without success. Whatever this was meant to over shadow will be known soon enough.

4. Mike G. says:

Secret Service visited the school? What’s the evidence for that? I keep seeing stories (like the “live shooter drill” srory) that have only one source: an on-camera comment by a student.

Good to remember 1) most high school students don’t pay much attention in school, and have there heads up their ass anyway; and 2) most high school-aged kids will attention-whore for a news camera.

Trying to piece together Parkland from all the diced-up on-camera interviews of many students will guarantee a “this doesn’t add up!” result. There’s likely plenty of embroidery in those students’ statements, high schoolers are like that. “I was right next to him!” “There were bullets flying right by me!” “Kids were dying all around me!”

“Something doesn’t add up” is weaksauce evidence for false flag here. More than three “eyewitness” stories from HS brats, they ain’t gonna add up because somebod’s gonna add some dramatic flourishes.

• whynot says:

How many remember doing the “telephone” assignment in class (12th grade, English for me)?? By the time it had gone through 25-30 students, the final had NO resemblance of the original…….and some bragged later about intentionally changing it…..

5. Tsquared says:

I have just one issue with the commentator. He had a Top Secret security clearance with an SCI rider and he said that was the highest out there. Nope, there is the Yankee White rider and the Polygraph rider. That is the highest I know of is the Yankee White. If you have a SCI and are escorted through an area with Yankee White clearance you will either be blindfolded or everything will have dark canvas cloth covering it.

6. nwoldude says:

Don’t forget the Midnight Rider.

7. Robbie says:

Maybe I’m dense (OK, I am dense). But what award/medal is “…an oakleaf cluster,multiple awards?” That set off my BS detector and I couldn’t watch any further (about the 0:35 mark). Could someone explain that to me?