Snowflakes…

This entry was posted in Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Snowflakes…

1. PaulB says:

I was raised to not hit women but if she tried that on me I might break that rule

Course if she did I should be able to sue for sole custody of the munchkins

If I am stuck paying for them they will be mine

• Bacon says:

Unfortunately, most courts these days won’t even grant custody to the father, much less to a non-relative.

The system became a scam long before this POS decided to scam the system.

2. Rlind says:

Good luck getting a real husband with an attitude like that. Also, don’t be surprised when he counter sues for the costs of your child support bid.

3. nonncom says:

What an absolute bitch….I pity the kid…..

4. Handy N Hansom says:

Chances are he’s probably already paying to support the little animals through his taxes.

5. Winston Smith says:

Whats the over/under on her? I say 240#.
    And smart money sez daddy ran off and is living off the books in Montana somewhere.

• Andrew says:

Bottom of post says dad went tits up after an auto accident 7 years earlier.

Now, if it was a ‘single car accident’ then he might have slabbed himself to get away from her.

• John in Indy says:

And if the decedent had actually been established as the kids dad, they would probably be getting Social Security Survivors benefits already.
        I would say F this bitch and all like her, but seriously, friends, don’t ever do crazy.
        John in Indy

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

I intended to post her at 300# but you might be right. Maybe she just did a wrap.

6. David C Hill says:

crap im screwed all i wanted is sex so i was nice to her kid

7. A Texan says:

Snowflake? No, not as evidenced by this behavior. She’s a grifter, a con-artist, scum.

8. Roger says:

If that went before the “judges” in the 9th circuit, she’d get a BIG payout along with back child support.

9. SAM says:

But would any one here put $100 at evens on here not winning?

10. Paul Kanesky says:

Absolutely unbelievable
    Paul in Texas

11. Sanders says:

Bitch must be in Seattle.

12. John h says:

He was a neighbor!! Not even related! This bitch is true scum
    John h.

13. wes says:

Apparently can’t keep the story straight

this posting
    “real dad died in a car accident…”

over on Yahoo answers
    “I don’t know who the real dad is”

wes

14. Steve says:

Give a real court case, what she is asking isn’t out of the realm of legal possibility.

I’ve have also read about a case in California, where it finally turned out that the man who had his wages garnisheed was picked out of the phone book by the woman. She literally didn’t know who he was, but because he didn’t show up at court to “contest” it, she won a default judgment against him. That’s why I would like to see Proof of Service be a mandatory requirement for court cases. He would have been able to contest it, if he had found out about it.

• crazyeighter says:

When I was stationed at Point Mugu, CA, I had a Flight Engineer that worked for me that had previously been at Brunswick, ME. Divorced there, all settled, all good. Came to California, got married and then ex-wife filed in CA for child support, etc. Judge said, “Why, she can’t live on THAT” and assigned her CA-sized payments, AND back payments. The two were both working their asses off, in debt up to their eyebrows, and didn’t have two dimes to rub together.

The one bit of slack my ex cut me was waiting until we got back to Tennessee to file on my ass.

15. Dr Huff says:

Only if he’s banging her like the screen door on her trailer during a tornado.

16. Aesop says:

Anyone can sue anyone for anything.

The odds of her dying in a mysterious fall down the stairs after having her skull caved in by a blunt instrument, and falling on her own knife seven or twelve times, with no suspects and no witnesses, climbs to a metaphysical certainty within about 24 hours of service of the process.

And if I knew the defendant personally, I’d do the job for the same price as his babysitting, as a service to humanity, and throw the kid in as well.

This is precisely what “nipping this shit in the bud” means.

17. Weso Phuct says:

A perfect example of “no good deed goes unpunished”