Super Bowl Riots Reaction ‘Glaring Example of White Privilege’

In the aftermath of the chaos that erupted in Philadelphia as Eagles fans tore through the streets celebrating their Super Bowl victory, many could not help but notice the difference in how the public and officials reacted to riots by fans compared to those prompted by civil unrest.

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Super Bowl Riots Reaction ‘Glaring Example of White Privilege’

1. Unclezip says:

It’s funny when they think we give a fuck what they think.

2. nonncom says:

I don’t care if you’re black, white, or purple with green polka dots…..if you’re stupid enough to tear up your own town, for any reason, you deserve to be thrown in jail…

3. anonymous says:

Fair enough call on people who destroy property, whether for protest or celebration. How many people were LOOTING during this celebration and protests is what I want to know.

And what did they meant that ‘no one has a right to complain’ about the damages done ? If I own property that was damaged through no fault of my own, I have to pay out the insurance deductible and costs for the repair. Fuggin’ A I have a right to complain about that. When the protesters – celebrants are paying for the damages, I might change my mind.

4. Jimmy the Saint says:

From the linked article: “the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a black teenager, who was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, a white man, while walking home from a convenience store with a bag of Skittles and a drink.”

Yeah, that’s some accurate reporting right there. Sort of like how John Jacob Astor was killed by a smokestack collapse while vacationing with his wife. There are some other facts that put everything in proper context.

5. Lord of the Fleas says:

I seem to recall that when the Blue Jays won their first World Series, the celebrations saw three windows broken. Three. And in all three cases, the people who broke them (by accident) came back the next day and offered to pay for the repairs.

Of course, that was 25 years ago.

(And most of us Canuckians still thing Toronto sucks …)

6. Thc0655 says:

Untrue. Philadelphia Police treat Black Lives Matter like royalty. They block streets for them downtown during rush hour. They ask them how the police can help protect them and what route they want us to block for them. They won’t arrest them unless absolutely forced to. And then when the case gets to court the Marxist judges throw the charges out. All this is done while BLM curses the officers and taunts them. And in Dallas a BLM supporter slaughtered cops in cold blood who were doing all of the above to “serve” the citizens of BLM. I call bullshit on the whole article.