They may be on to something here

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to They may be on to something here

1. bogsidebunny says:

Lends a whole new meaning to: “Giving Head”!

2. hbbill says:

She deserves some sort of an award for delivering that with a dead pan expression. Reminds me of Christopher Walkin’s straight face during the watch scene in Pulp Fiction.

3. paul b says:

wow. almost thought it was real

She ddelivered that with a straight face

• Just a Chemist says:

Her delivery was impressive. A few times you see her suppress a smile, but did quite well.

4. RonM says:

Hilarious. E-mailed it to everyone I know. Thx.

5. Nemo says:

I kinda never understood the lethal injection thing and all of the recent controversy over the drug expiration and some of the drug makers refusing to manufacture more. If the purpose is to end the convicts life humanely, why not hav’em die happy with a massive dose of heroin or coke or fentonyl?

Personally, I think they oughta bring back Ol’ Sparky and/or the sudden drop at the end of a rope.

Then there’s the whole controversy over having convicts spend an exorbitant amount of time on death row, appealing their conviction. Isn’t that cruel and inhumane?

My second cousin was on California’s death row from 1979 to 1996 before he was executed. The could’ve killed him the day after sentencing and it wouldn’t have hurt my feelings one bit.

• Shell says:

Good point. An OD of smack will turn them off like someone flipping a switch. If we’ve got to appease the touchiest and feeliest among us that’s about as humane as it gets.

• Bacon says:

You know Nemo, I’m not against capital punishment per se, but our legal system, although it’s one of the best in the world, still leaves MUCH to be desired.

So think of it this way. Yeah, sitting on death row is expensive, but (1) if they’re innocent (which does happen) then they still have a chance, and (2) if they’re guilty then they damn well *deserve* the punishment of sitting there waiting for the end.

Because if we take “spending an exorbitant amount of time” sitting in a cage as “cruel and inhumane”, then we should just kill ALL long-term prisoners instead of locking them up. THAT would end their suffering humanely and save us a shitload of money.

Unfortunately, unintended consequences lie down that path.

6. Ed says:

The Mashinator! Even better than the Head-Ripper-Offer!