To Serve…

The two cops were accused of raping women in alleys, apartments – and their unmarked police car.

James Christopher Nichols, 46, and Luis Gustavo Valenzuela, 45, former Los Angeles Police Department partners in the Hollywood Division, pleaded no contest Monday to two counts each of forcible rape and forcible oral copulation, reported the Los Angeles Daily News. They received 25-year prison sentences and must register as sex offenders in a plea deal to avoid the possibility of serving life in prison.

This entry was posted in California, To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to To Serve…

1. bogsidebunny says:

I here always though a cop engaged in “forcible oral copulation” was the orificer eating 2 dozen Dunkin Donuts without paying.

2. Mike_C says:

Wishing harm to come to someone probably carries a karmic penalty, but in the case of these two shitbirds I’ll take the hit. May you two be beaten and raped in prison, early and often. This kind of thing probably happens a lot more often than we (the public) hear about.

A while back when I was more naive and trusting I happened to be chatting with a burly but mild-mannered guy who had had a prominent position in Vice in the Denver PD. He hit retirement age, somehow met a nice woman from rural New England and moved out here. Got bored with retirement and was persuaded to become police chief of the small town where he was living.
    “Must have been a relaxing change from Vice in the big city, eh?” I asked.
    “Oh hell no,” said my informant without heat, “you’d think so, but no. Not at all.” He mused for a moment then added, “One of the first things I had to deal with was a cop who was pulling women over, then forcing them to have sex in lieu of tickets or arrest.”
    I must have looked blank because he added, “You know, you pull over someone who already has a record for drugs or something, and you have a lot of leverage. Like one more incident and they lose their kids, or go back to jail. So he abused that. I enjoyed arresting him.” Then the mild-mannered guy somehow surged forward without moving from his chair, transforming into someone quite scarily intense as he added, “He may have resisted arrest. I may have been forced to choke him out to gain compliance.” Then he sat back all mild again. “Anyway, he’s doing 10 to 15 in state prison.”

• POd American says:

Happens more than the citizens know…this sorry-assed puusy cried in court. May he rot:https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-city-cop-daniel-holtzclaw-sentenced-263-years-rapes-n501111

• Matt says:

Wow,

The world is the ugly place some of us make it. You deserve NO karmic revenge for these scum. Thanks for sharing the story of a man.

I really like the innocent quote-

‘No, that’s not us.’

YES, IT IS. My vision may be poor, my memory may suck, but I am not blind or stupid.

This, and similar CRAP has been going on long enough. Police me and mine? Police your own first. How CLOSE do you have to be to criminal behaviour to be blind?

For the very honorable “mild-mannered guy” and his EQUALLY mannered peers: these comments do not apply to you fine men. Keep up the fine work of cleaning out your local swamps. Quickly, as we, the PEOPLE, are sick of this shit.

By the way, they got off way too easy. Citizens have been shot and killed for FAR less than the transgressions of these beasts.

QHM

3. Wraith says:

They were actually convicted? Sweet!

4. Unclezip says:

Det. Zuniga: “People trust the police.”. Um — no, no they do not, detective. You guys blew that wad a long time ago.

5. Andrew says:

There are quite a few really great cops out there.

There are a lot of mediocre but okay cops.

But the minority of corrupt pustules ruin it for everyone.

6. Heathen says:

“To Protect and Service?”

Play nice.