Well, at least DiFi’s happy with Trump. That counts for something, huh?

President Donald Trump held a stunning televised meeting with a bipartisan group of lawmakers on Wednesday, and signaled he was open a series of gun control measures in a move that left Democrats beaming and Republicans stunned.

The freewheeling meeting, broadcast live from the Cabinet Room, featured Trump embracing gun control legislation from expanded background checks to restricting gun sales to young adults.

Perhaps most remarkably, Trump even made a comment that sent Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the Democrat from California, into a fit of joy.

This entry was posted in California, Gun Control, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Well, at least DiFi’s happy with Trump. That counts for something, huh?

1. Papa says:

She seemed happy, glowing, and radiant.
    MAGA! Confiscate first. Unknown due process later!

2. John h says:

The bastard is turning on us midstream!! We shoulda know!
    John h.

• Unclezip says:

He’s playing them like a violin. Stay tuned. Trump is a master negotiator and businessman.

• RWC says:

I hope you’re right but I really doubt it this time. If he gives them anything he’s going to be a one termer.

3. Mark says:

Was anyone around to hear when the president proposed 1.8 million DACA admissions in that very public arena with democrats? Who ended up rejecting the negotiations? The democrats did. He fed them a poison pill and made them spit it out while he stood there smiling. I know we’ve been disappointed over and over by republicans. But before you pee your pants and start talking about popping P-mags, just watch to see how this plays out. He may surprise you again.

Yes, I copied this and posted it to several different threads.

4. DW says:

Remember the DACA meeting that was live. What has happened with the comments he made there? Nothing! POTUS is just jerking their chain. He made the Dems look like the idiots they are.

I’m no huge fan of Trump but what he says and what actually happens is completely different. I’m more worried about the little RINO bitches that are coming up for reelection this year.

Let’s see where this goes.

5. Travis says:

If he didn’t want a second term, all he had to do was not run

6. Roger R says:

Once again, the Socialists (aka Democrats) are playing checkers. President Trump is playing three-dimensional chess.
    That’s how he won the election in the first place.

7. Nemo says:

If they put an assault weapons and/or high cap mag ban amendment into this bill, it will go the same way that the last Tummy/Munchkin gun control bill went after Sandy Hook … down in flames. Obama will be doing his crocodile tears stompy feet act again.

8. Wraith says:

DW, Roger and Nemo have it right. Take a look at Trump’s candidacy and administration over the past couple of years. Look at how many times folks have been all “OH MAN, THAT’S IT. HE TOTALLY BLEW IT.” And examine the results. Are they positive for our side, or negative?

President Trump is surrounded by enemies of liberty on all sides. In this situation, he needs to engage in deception for the specific purpose of fighting the forces of evil on their own ground.

Trust the Plan.

Not if it involves giving up any of our God given Rights.

• Wraith says:

It won’t. He’s not anywhere near as stupid as he wants his enemies to think. I know it’s hard for us, having been sold out repeatedly by damn near every ‘conservative’ in politics, but…trust the Plan.

9. Pops says:

Calm down, people; it’s just Trump being Trump. This has happened a dozen times in the past year.

I’m not fond of GVROs either. Remember, I moved from California where you can get one slapped on you just because a relative that was pissed at you picked up the phone and made a phone call – which by the way, violates due process as well.

10. Towser says:

If Yomama had a son… actually I don’t know what to think except at best, he’s playing with fire. Some of you here trust him. Me? Not so much. Executive orders banning gun stocks? Open to suspending due process? Uh… no. If he goes this far this time, what happens next time, and there WILL be a next time. I just thank God, my rights are not granted by any government.

11. Westcoastdeplorable says:

I hope you “trust Trump” guys are right, but I’m beginning to have my doubts. I thought Trump believed in the Constitution or at least thought the 2nd Amendment meant something.