Well, so much for arming teachers

A teacher was in custody after police responded to reports of shots fired at a high school in Georgia.

The Dalton Police Department tweeted at about 12:30 p.m. that a subject, believed to be a teacher, was barricaded in a classroom at Dalton High School.
-WiscoDave

*****

Isn’t this convenient, right when the idea of arming teachers really gets rolling? Not a problem, we’ll just let more kids die so somebody can make a point. Take one for the team, baby…
Anybody want to bet the teacher’s a registered democrat?

This entry was posted in Gun Control, News, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Well, so much for arming teachers

1. steve respy says:

LIBERAL OPERATIVE …………..don’t doubt that for a second ………. and it will all come out

2. Frank says:

First, they aren’t sure the shooter is a teacher.

Second, the following is highly suspicious: “The police said there is “No info to release right now about identity of the subject who was barricaded or what caused the situation.”” Really, when there are so many students around? Aside from the death toll, how is this any different from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School from an journalistic perspective?

I agree that this smells fishy.

3. Unclezip says:

@DaltonPD is getting slammed for hiding any and all info. I smell carp.

4. nonncom says:

This smells worse than a catfish left in the sun on a bridge deck after two days…

5. Just a Chemist says:

Did I not predict this very thing, on your honorable blog, just days ago!?!?

6. bob says:

More sleight of hand. Something Yuge must be coming down the pike.

7. Al says:

To bad they didn’t send in the swat team and carry out a pile of hamburger! That would have discouraged further stupid acts!